7 :Part B

Alert! Alert! Highly emotional chapter.... (please read the note at the end of the chapter, its important)

Continuation....

"Cabir ?! Are you done yet?!" Smaran yelled from behind the closed door.

Manik's head shot up, he ran towards the door and started BANGING on it with all his force .

"Smaran! Smaran please I beg you, you got to let me out now! Please!" Manik yelled.

Manik was so occupied with begging Smaran to open the door and banging on it that he didn't notice when Cabir grabbed a rather large piece of wood which was kept in the farthest corner of the room or when he started stalking behind him and swung it against his head.

S- "CABIR ?"

"It's alright Smaran, just give me a second." Cabir said while dragging Manik 's unconscious body back to the little torn mattress on the floor .

There was a blood trail from Manik's head ' I must have smacked him to hard,' Cabir thought.

He dropped Manik's limp body and place the blanket back over him making a note to send Mukti or Navya down soon to tend to his injuries.

"You'll be thanking me later for this, I'm sorry for your loss Manik ." Cabir said turning back around.

And If this would later turn into a regret, it would be a regret that Cabir would have to live with his entire life .

X-x-X

'I can't... think of anything. My head hurts... when I try to think... and my heart... it's screaming in pain. Manik!!'

Pandit-"please call the Bride. "

Everyone present in the big ball room where the marriage is going on rose as The Bride walked in . Harshvardhan walked his daughter down the aisle till the mandap , towards his soon to be son-in-law.

 Harshvardhan walked his daughter down the aisle till the mandap , towards his soon to be son-in-law

The wedding mandap...

THE Guests present all awed and blushed at Nandini Raichand's wedding dress and look, their hearts seemed to be captured by her ethereal beauty.

One step... then another... another step... and another.

Nandini kept her eyes straight ahead. Her wedding dress flowed gracefully with her every step. This was wrong, she shouldn't be doing this and yet... She couldn't stop this from happening, she lost the fight and her so called father Mr Raichand won.

"Don't screw this up." Harshvardhan whispered harshly in her ear before making her sit down beside Harshad, still worried about himself rather than his daughter's condition.

It would have been like yelling at the top of your lungs to a deaf person. Nandini had no idea, sense of what was going on around her anymore , her senses have dulled, gone absolutely numb, so had her heart and soul. What else could she have done to drown out her pain?