Chapter 5

"s-seokmin?" i stutter at the man in front of me.

seokmin smiles weakly, "hi, yuna."

i barely register that eunha was beside me until she says, "i'll leave you two alone." she winks at me before i even have a chance to protest.

i grumble, silently cursing at eunha.

that midget—

my thoughts were cut off when seokmin started another conversation, "so, you accepted the offer?"

"yeah," i reply softly, "did you agree to it?"

"not really, i was only outnumbered." seokmin chuckled and rolled his eyes, "i didn't really know what to do especially since—"

"yuna!" a voice behind me yelled, my head whipped around to see the owner.

"yoobin? you guys are here already?" i let out a slight 'oomph' when she crashed into my arms.

minkyung snorted, "yoobin here didn't waste anytime finding you after she saw eunha walking alone."

"oh, shut up, minkyung." yoobin scoffs as she pushes away from me, "it's not like you also didn't worry." she snorts, then proceeds to throw an accusatory glance at seokmin, "is this guy bothering you?"

i chuckle lightly, then push off yoobin, "no, yoobin. you don't have to punch anyone right now."

"good." she nods, then proceeds to link her arms on mine, "let's go? unless you guys are talking about something when we came....?"

"no, it wasn't really important," seokmin shrugs, "see you around, yuna."

i nod then proceed to walk the other way.

minkyung looks at me amusedly, "so what was that about, choi yuna?"

i shrug nonchalantly, "nothing."

"that didn't seem like 'nothing' to me." yoobin teases

i blush at her words, "yoobin, if you don't shut up, i'm seriously gonna scream." i warned,

yoobin only rolls her eyes along with minkyung, "yeah, sure." minkyung snorts

i sigh.

i hope i don't have to see seokmin again.

"we are like parallel lines,
no way, we will meet."