Chapter 17

"like this?" i ask, winding my arms so that it linked with soonyoung.

"you're getting the hang of it, yuna!" he praised. i blushed.

seokmin and i were together and the others knew. it still felt weird...being teased by the others, but i didn't really care.

seokmin and i were finally together.

"should we start from the top?" i nod, getting back to formation.

the practice flows smoothly, and when we reach to the part where we have left on, soonyoung stops the music and turns to me.

"will seokmin kill me if ever i kiss your hand?" he pales, glancing at the phone in his hands.

i frown, was there a kissing scene in the dance?

"i'm not sure...he might be okay if it's just in the hand, here, let me see it."

there's a part where soonyoung will hold my hand and lean down to kiss it...

i look with baited breath.

he's not gonna—

only to laugh after.

"oppa! you were worried about nothing!" i laugh, seeing as the girl in the dance will take back her hand.

soonyoung frowns, glancing at the dance.

when he sees the part wherein the girl takes her hand away, his frown immediately vanishes, and he flushes with embarrassment.

"i can't believe that i'm gonna be rejected." he mutters under his breath.

i shrug casually, standing up. "you better believe it." i smirk, throwing a towel at his face. "seokmin is the only man that i'll live, face it."

soonyoung only grumbles.

"please know that I am sincere,
only if you hurry."