Ch. 6

It's been 3 months since she started courting Jisoo. Lisa is willing to wait until Jisoo says yes although Jisoo doesn't want to court her in the first place but Lisa said courtship is important to a girl, specially she wants to court Jisoo everyday and to prove that she's really willing to do everything for her. That's why Jisoo tested Lisa, and it took 3 months for her to finally give her yes.

Yes she decided to make it official now since Lisa really proved herself and deserves a yes. But she's just waiting for Lisa to ask her.

Jennie and Jisoo are still not cool. On the other hand Lisa is planning to talk to Jennie. She went to the Library, she know where to find Jennie. But before that

To: My princess

Hey beautiful, don't wait for me okay? Eat now okay? our friends will accompany you. I just have important things to do. I'll be quick my love. I love you my princess and I miss you. See you in a bit.

After she searched for Jennie. She's reading a book. She smiled and sat infront of her.

"Jennie" She whispered. Jennie almost jump

"What the fuck Lisa?" She whispered shout.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scared you" She said

"What do you want?" She coldly asked

"Can we talk?" She raised her eyebrows

"We're talking" She blankly said

"No. I mean outside. Can we?" She asks. Jennies stood up and fix her things.

"Fine. Come on"

(...)

"Are we here to waste my time and scratch your nape all the time? Like we're standing here for like 3 minutes" She said in annoyance.

"I'm sorry...okay...Jennie, I know you don't like me for your sister. But please atleast talk to her? I mean I know I'm not in the position to say this but who will? I know she miss you so much. She can't stop talking about you, she can't stop thinking about you. I can see in her eyes how sad she is. I know you miss her too. Please Jen?" She desperately asked.

Jennie don't know how to feel right now. If she's guilty. If she will be happy because she knew that her sister really care for her, or sad because She can feel that Lisa loves her sister so much and willing to give her all.

"You will do anything for her huh?" Jennie's heart crushed into million pieces as she asked that to Lisa.

"Yes. That's how much I love your unnie Jen. Sorry if I can't stay away from her, sorry if I still pushing myself to her even though her sister hates me that much" Jennie lowered her head as her tears forming on her eyes.

"I'm sorry Lisa. I'm so sorry" She started to cry. It's mixed emotion. Sadness, and feeling guilty.

"Hey hey hey" Lisa lift her chin. "Oh Jisoos, don't cry and I don't want you to feel guilty. And stop saying sorry. We have all different opinions. I understand that you don't want me for your sister, and I understand that. But don't cry and feel guitly. I'm not here to make you feel that way okay?" Jennie can't help but to smile at her kindness.

"I can't blame Jisoo unnie for falling for you" 'And I can't blame myself too' she said to herself

"So...uhm are you allowing me now?" She slightly nods. She have nothing to do about it. She can see how much she loves her sister. Yes she's hurt but she let it slide. She have no choice, she will just let them to be happy.

"Really?" She said happily.

"Okay I'm taking it back" She jokes but not really a joke. Lol. Jennie eyes widen as Lisa hug her. Lisa's really happy. She felt Jennies heart beat.

"Thank you. And hey don't be nervous. I can feel your heart beat" She smile widely as she pulled away

"Yah!" She hit her head. As her face heat up. Lisa chuckled. Jennie can feel the butterflies inside her stomach.

"Thank you so much Jen. You don't know how much that really means to me and to your sister" Lisa really knows how to change her mood. A minute ago she makes her sad, a seconds ago she make her feel happy, and now she crash her heart again into million pieces.

"Anytime" She forced smile

"Lisa-yah! Jennie-yah!" Lisa and Jennie know that voice. They saw Jisoo running to them smiling. She wrapped her arms around Jennie's neck

"Unnie" She said in surprised

"Thank you Jendeuk" she happily. Lisa eyes widen

"You're listening, aren't you?"

"So what? I'm your soon to be your girlfriend and she's my sister"

"Nothing. So you're here the entire time?" Jisoo nods as she smiled

"Yeah sorry. I missed you already" She pout making Lisa side hugged her

"Awww I missed you too chu. I'm sorry I had to do it, you know I can't just stand here not doing anything to make you feel better"

Jennie fake a smile watching them, she's jealous. she hope she's Jisoo. She wants to feel Lisa's love even just for one day. But she knows she can't.

They went back to the cafeteria happily. But just the two of them. Jennie is not really happy. But she manage to fake smile anyways.