Ch. 18

Lisa couldn't think straight from what happened yesterday. It's all fast. She checked her phone if Jennie texted her but she got nothing. Every morning she's receiving a message from her. But now, it's just her friends.

She grabbed Jisoo's frame.

"Princess, I'm sorry. I hurt your sister, but can you blame me? I don't want to betray you, and worse she's your sister. Jisoo, I don't know anymore. I don't know what to think, I don't know what to do because she's so important to me. But it's wrong Love. I have you, we never broke up, did we?" She sighed

"If you're only here, this won't happen. It's hard Chu, it's hard to deal with this kind of situation. I don't know how to fix this. I screwed things up. Everything is fucked up" She massage her temple. "I'll visit you later after school chu, I gotta go" She kissed the frame. Before she put it back to her table she saw the letter. It's been 11 months since Jennie gave it to her and she didn't bother to open it. She don't know why.

"I think it's about time" She sighed heavily before she open it.

If you're reading this now I'm sure I'm not here anymore.

Baby I thought we would be together forever and I was ready to spend the rest of my life with you. But it is painful that this will never be and we must go our separate ways now. I am so sorry. This is our destiny. That we are not really destined for each other. But you'll remain in my heart. You will always be my prince and no one can replace that. I will treasure our memories my love.

My love, I love you so damn much, you know that right? Love, I will miss the way you touch me, the way you stare at me, your scent, your hot breathe, your lips, your eyes, your beautiful face, how you take care of me, I will miss making love with you, I will surely miss the way you hold my hand. It's really relaxing and kissing my forehead. I will miss our late night road trips, I will miss our date. Everything my love. Everything. I'm sorry I left you, but I have to. I'm too tired love. But thank you thank you for loving me, for everything, for all the memories we've shared to each other. For all the good memories. For bringing out the best in me. Our almost two years relationship. It's wonderful. It's priceless. Sorry if I gave up, sorry if I left you. I'm really really sorry. Love I hope you understand. I'm happy that I met someone like you, whose not afraid to show the real you, not faking, giving your all just to make me happy, you're one of a kind. The best thing that ever happened to me is being with you, loving you. You're making me smile, you make me laugh, you accept me for who I am. I love you Manoban. If I can only live again, I would love to. But you know, I can't. But in our next life, I won't go anywhere. I won't let you go. But for now, all I'm thinking about is you, I want you to be happy. Because you deserved it. Don't do stupid this that aren't best for you okay? I'm watching you Manoban. I mean it.

She's crying again, she miss Jisoo so bad.

Love I made this letter in purpose, I made this to say that I want you to be happy. I know I say this multiple times but this time I want you to be happy...with my sister. Yes with my sister. With Jennie. I know it's sounds stupid, but I don't want you to be with someone else other than Jennie. I would be thankful if you two will end up being together. I know how much she loves you Lisa. I know she will take care of you. I know she will make you happy. I know how much she loves you. Love, I'm not saying this because I don't love you, I'm saying this for your own sake. Try to love her, atleast try. I know it's really stupid, but love I really don't want you to be with someone else unless with my sister. I know it's selfish but I know her, she won't hurt you like I did. She won't leave you like I did. Live your life for me love, don't make your life misserable because of me. You don't deserve it. You deserved to be happy. You deserves someone who will stay for the rest of your life, and that's Jennie. I'm sorry for putting you through this, but trust me...Jennie can make you happy too...more than I did. Please make my sister happy too Lisa. Stop looking for me Lis, can you do it for me? Oh Jeeez I have so much wishes but I know you can do it, you're super Limario right? :)))

Be happy Lisa, not for me. But for yourself. We'll see each other again, goodbye...for now.

Again, I'm sorry. And I want you to know that I love you so fucking much. I will surely miss you.

~Love Jisoo,
your wife in heaven :)

"Jisoo" She whispered. Her heart start beating so fast....But at the same time she felt her heart crushed, it was painful to read. Coming from Jisoo she felt guilty.

She rushed out of the room and went to Seulgi's. While she's driving, she can't think straight. She didn't realise she's crying again. When she reached Seulgi's house she rushed to her room. She saw Irene and Seulgi hugging. She was about to turn around again when Seulgi noticed her

"Lisa" Seulgi pulled away as she got up

"Uhm....I gotta go maybe..."

"No stay. If you're thinking about something, no please stay" Lisa nodded. It's early in the morning but Irene is here. She felt jealous, now she really miss Jisoo. She smile bitterly. Seulgi noticed the paper she's holding. Lisa handed it to her "What is this?"

"It's for you to read" She weakly smiled. She sat next to Irene "Hi unnie" Irene was shocked

"H...hi Lis" she stuttered because of her sudden approach.

"Babe come here" Seulgi command as her eyes still on the letter, Irene followed her and read it too

Lisa watched the two reading the letter. She didn't saw any reaction. She furrowed her brow as Seulgi gave it back to her smiling same as Irene

"Yah! what the fuck?" She exclaimed

"What?"

"Don't what what me Kang. Explain to me why are you smiling like complete creep" She crossed her arms "Aren't you surprised?"

"Why would I be surpised? I mean Jennie loves you, and I heard that yesterday. I don't have to worry. And besides Jisoo gave you the permission to be with her sister. Gave you the permission a year ago" Lisa rubbed her face

"Explain to me why aren't you surprise when you read that?! You know what I am saying Seulgi"

"Okay chill chill. Okay" She took a deep breath. "I didn't read that letter but Jisoo talked to us back then that she knew Jennie have feelings for you. And convinced us not to get mad at Jennie and help her to be with you. But we can't do nothing Lis. You and Jennie only can help each other, we are just here to support you. On what makes you two happy. I'm not surprised on this"

"I'm not buying it" Seulgi furrowed on what she heard

"What? I mean, what do you want to hear from me?"

"The truth" Seulgi and Irene looked at each other

"What the hell Lisa? I am telling the truth okay?" She massage her temple. Lisa stood up and kick the chair making the two jumped

"Fuck! I don't know what to think! Ahhhhhh!" She cries. Seulgi and Irene immedaitely rubbed her back

"Shhhh Lisa, look at me" Irene lifted her chin "We'll talk about this tomorrow okay? But for now, take a rest. You look exhausted"