Chapter 6

we arrived at Melanie's house and all you could hear was the blaring sound of trap music and all you saw was lights booming out of the windows and from the backyard.

We walk inside to see many people drinking and dancing, no one was drunk yet since the party had just started.

"this is gonna be a good night" I said smirking.

I made a promise to myself that i'd actually try to have fun and let loose tonight and i'm planning to keep that promise.

Sam, Amanda, and I walked in and headed over to the mini bar

"there's Jason, i'll meet you after the party" Amanda said nodding to the left.

I look over to see a tall light skin boy who was about 6'0 tall. He had a gorgeous jawline and gorgeous brown eyes. He had short curly hair which suited him extremely well, and was wearing some baggy shorts and an 'obey' t shirt.

Amanda was honestly so lucky to be talking to him, the man was a beauty.

"be safe" i told her, she smiled and left.

"Looks like its just the two of us" i said to Sam who held up 2 shots, handing me one.

"On the count of 3 ok?" he asked and i nodded.

He counted down to 3 and we both took the shot. I instantly felt a burning sensation spread through my body as my throat began to burn, but i liked it.

"Hand me another one" i said sliding the shot cup to him. He looked surprised at my words but still obeyed me and handed me a shot, he didn't have one this time.

"Don't you want one?" i asked him.

"I'm not planning on getting drunk" he shrugged and i nodded, taking my shot.

After about 3 or 4 more shots, my head began to ache. As the music continued playing, i grew a desire to dance.

"Sammy come dance" i somewhat slurred. I wasn't drunk. Not yet at least

I grabbed his hands and led him into the area where everyone was dancing. The house wasn't that crowded since not many people were invited, which was good i guess

As sammy and I approached the semi large crowd, Up down by t-pain began playing. This song was old, but it was my favourite, i absolutely loved dancing to it.

"I love this song" i said to Sam, he smiled and replied with "Me too, one of my favourites"

I began rolling my body slightly as the Beginning of the song played, then started doing some moves with my hips and butt.

Sam who was beside me, was doing some also incredibly sexy moves himself, a great view might i say.

As the part that sings

'booty going up. Down'

I faced my back to sam, placed one hand on his chest, and slightly grinded on him about 4 times

It didn't mean anything, we were just at a party dancing. He smiled at me and continued dancing. We continued dancing to this song, until it ended and fuck you all tue time began playing.

I have no idea at all why they started playing slow and sexual songs all of a sudden, but everyone seemed to be enjoying it so i just went along and danced like everyone else.

When the 'i could fuck you all the time'

verse played, Sam pulled me towards him, placed both his hands on my waist, and began body rolling on me, causing me to slightly moan in his ear from delight.