How to Kill an Assassin Artwork

Hey guys!
    This is not a new chapter (sorry). I just wanted to post a drawing I did inspired by this story of Mai and Muh. I've been wanting to draw them a long time now, I actually started the picture last year in (idk) October but never got around to finishing because of school and irl events. But I finally finished it!

    I hope to draw more pictures relating to this story, I got one request to draw a certain scene from the story, so I'll post that when I'm done. As for Sewing a Smile, I really appreciate all of you who have read, voted and commented on both my stories, thank you! And to answer the questions "when am I going to update" the truth is soon (hopefully) when you guys comment that it gives me motive to keep writing the next chapter. In fact, I have started the next chapter already; however  I want to add a bit more before I post so stay tuned.

     One last thing! If you guys want to see more of my artwork check out on these social medias:
> Instagram: The Shy Nation
> Tumblr: nlope13
> Tapas: nlope13
> Discord: nlope13 #9074 (I recently got and I don't know how to use it haha)
> YouTube: The Shy Nation
Thank you!!

     One last thing! If you guys want to see more of my artwork check out on these social medias:> Instagram: The Shy Nation > Tumblr: nlope13 > Tapas: nlope13 > Discord: nlope13 #9074 (I recently got and I don't know how to use it haha)> YouTube:...