That's a Lie

Shuichi's POV

     I only saw a small light I thought I might of died, but as I got closer I started to hear familiar voices.

"Hey! Shuichi!"

"Come on you can't leave me waiting, sidekick."

     As I got closer I started to hear voices of Kaito, Kaede, Angie, Gonta, and more that couldn't figure out who the came from. As I opened my eyes I was hit by a flash of a bright light. I tried to adjust to the light as someone pulled into a tight hug.

"Finally you woke up! you got me worried Shuichi." Kaede said with worried expression.

"Ah! S-sorry Kaede I didn't m-mean to make you worry." I said trying to process the situation.

"I was soooo worried about you Shuichi!~" A little boy said.

"Ah! S-sor-" I tried to say as I was interrupted by the little boy who was Kokichi.

"Of course that's a lie! because I'm a liar~." Kokichi said.

     Everyone looked at Kokichi disappointed he was still sticking around and lying like in the killing game. Kokichi was talking to Kaito and teasing him about his small brain. As he was about to punch Kokichi, Maki stepped in and said, " Kaito you should really stop wasting your time with Kokichi."

"Aww, Kaito's girlfriend stepped, sooo Kaito wouldn't get hurt~" Kokichi said with a smirk.

"Do you wanna die?" Maki said glaring at Kokichi.

     "Saihara save me from evil Maki.~" Kokichi said as he ran behind crying crocodile tears. I stood still not knowing what to do, as was about to speak I was interrupted (again) by the a group who hosted the killing game. They were announcing the winners of the game. After the announcement they said the would send the 10,000 dollar check to the luck winners. As I was walking to my uncle's house I was trying to figure out Kokichi and why he lied so much. As I was lost in thought I bummed into a short boy I went to help him up as I noticed I bummed into Kokichi.

"Ah! S-sorry K-k-Kokichi ley me h-help you." As I said trying to calm down.

"Nishishi, well I didn't know you wanted to get this close to Shuichi.~" Kokichi said with a smirk.
     I felt my face heat up after I heard that remark. "Shuichi I love you!~" Kokichi said with a straight face it made my face heat up even more. "But, that's a lie, Nishshi~"

Word count: 414

Hope you enjoyed bye my lovelies!