Little Flower

13.05.2019

West side of the Castle

The Flowers were blooming beautifully this time around, Seungkwans hard work had paid off.

The young boy looked around him, his big doe eyes scanning every centimeter of the field. He spend a lot of time preparing the field to be this pretty. Flowers from different regions and even countries blooming around him in the sunshine, even his botanical garden had grown fruits on the tropical trees.

He was proud of himself and his work. Another Milestone done in his life besides becomming one of the best Knights this Kingdom will have.

"Kwannie! It's time for Lunch, come eat before you faint in the heat." He heard his Mother from afar calling for him and he picked up his basket filled with flowers for his Mother to be gifted to.

He ran straight up to where his Mother and the Maids were seated and he grinned at his Mother, his cheeks puffing out in a cute way. "I am here. This is for you Mother." The boy said and sat himself down om the chair infront of her, presenting her the basket filled with exotic flowers. Her eyes lighting up in excitement.

"Thank you so much, my baby is getting so big now." His Sisters were seen walking up to them, both of them talking to each other, probably giggling over another gossip they had heard.
"I can't wait until you are finally an official Knight of this Kingdom. By then one of your Sisters is hopefully starting her own family." She clamped her handa together, silently praying for her Daughters to finally find a man for them.

Seungkwan laughed at his Mothers words." They still have time to find someone, Mother. The time will come sooner or later for them too. "He slightly shoved the plate with treats towards his Mother and told her to eat before he greeted his two older Sisters, sliding plates infront of them, signalling for them to eat.

" Mother, where is Father? I haven't seen him ever since this Morning." His oldest Sister asked her, fork ready to stab her piece of Cake. "Did he had any business to take care of again?"

This was like the fourth request for his Father to go out of town this week to get some business done. He would normally go once a Month but four times a week was weird for him. His Father wasn't the youngest anymore and he had a lot of pressure on his shoulders with keeping the Borders under Control. He noted that he had to visit Vernon on the other side of the Kingdom to see how he was doing now. He had heard that the Prince came in for a visit and now he needed all the infromations he could get from him on what had occured during the time he was there.

"I was wondering if I could go over and visit Vernon for a while, only if you don't mind Mother." The boy looked up at his Mother, big puppy eyes already blinking its way into her heart. This always got her to say yes anyways.

She wiped her lips with a napkin and smiled fondly at Seungkwan." Yes, of course my dear. I was thinking of returning the book his Mother had lend me a while ago but I couldn't find the right time to meet with her. I will send a few Guards with you for protection." His Mother mostly nodded to herself. Already planning on what to give to Vernons Mother as a Thank you gift.

The four of them ate in silence, the sun was slowly setting down im the Horizon already.

" It's weird how the Sun is setting down already. It had been like this ever since they announced that the Borders were getting attacked. Do you think it has something to do with it?" His second older sister asks his Mother, all eyes on her now.

"It could be. This wouldn't be the first time it had happened though, so the Magicians would know how to handle this. Do not worry too much." She smiled at her Children but deep down she was hoping that the Border close to their Home would stay untouched for a while. She wouldn't know how to handle even the slighted crack in it.

" Please stay away from the Border for now though, your Father has yet to inspect it." She signalled the Maids to clean up the table for them before she made her way back into the House. "Seungkwan, don't spend too much time outside. It's already getting dark and I don't want you outside at night with all that what had been happing nowadays."

Seungkwan nods towards his Mother, fiddling with his fingers before going over to the Botanical garden he owns. He would spend the Winter in it reading, playing or caring for the plants but today he was training inside it. He sneaked a few training equipments passed his Mother and he had build some mannequins to train on himself.

He knew that he was one of the weakest ones when it came to close combat but he wanted to become better and prove all those bullies who had been picking on him, wrong.

"I can do this. I just need a little bit more training than others." He may be weak with the Sword but he was great with the bow and arrow, also his skills in fooling people with his words was handy for a lot of situations.

He wanted to be as good as Vernon and the older Knights in training. He wanted to keep up with his best friend and not shame them by being useless on the field. That's why he kept on pushing himself so hard. He knew he may be a little too feminine at time, courtesy to his Sisters and his beloved Mother but he wanted to be strong, be able to protect them if the time comes.

He wanted to be proud of himself.

***

So... any tips on how to knock out your loud neighbours from above so that I could finally go back to sleep and not write so many typos anymore?

Lmao who am I kidding. I still write so many typos even with sleep in me xD

I hope you liked it tho, see ya xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoyo