act one; tangerine princesses

HANSUNG FOUND IT EASY TO keep busy, or entertained when he wasn't forced into his studys or physical training with his brother, Dan Sung

HANSUNG FOUND IT EASY TO keep busy, or entertained when he wasn't forced into his studys or physical training with his brother, Dan Sung. Especially when he was accompanied by his friends, sadly he was stuck with Yeo Wool.

The young men walked together with his friend through the streets of the ever so busy capital. Passing by many merchants stands and shops, decorated with pricey merchandise and delectable foods, catching eyes of all the noble son's and daughter's. Yeo Wool, however, was unamused with such little trinkets and goodies.

He gracefully fanned himself, strands of his luscious hair softly blew away from his glowing skin, which the sun seemed to perfectly illuminate. All the passing maidens swooned at his deadly charms.

"It's almost boring how easy it--" Yeo Wool turned back to his side to find emptiness, "where did that kid go."

Han Sung was drawn to to such bright colors and never seen before delectables. He stopped at a small stand whose table was scattered with peculiar goods. He picked up the unfamiliar small object and held it in air.

"Ah, young Lord, I see your quite fascinated with my latest batch from the foreign lands,"

Han sung twirled the small round object in his hand not taking his eyes off its vibrant orange color. "Foreign lands?"

The humble merchant took off his straw hat, "Yes young Lord, I've dealt with a dealer on the country side who grows such precious merchandise as like the one you're holding. All the way from the Han (ancient china), they're called tangerines, peel its skin to get the real treat."

The young man peeled off the light exterior to be amazed by small connected slices fruit. His mouth fell agape in astonishment at the sight. He pulled apart a tiny slice and popped it inside his mouth, it's sour yet tangy sweetness gushing in his mouth.

"Yah! You left me alone to be fawned over by those maidens, not even the pretty ones," Yeo Wool complained to realize his friend give no regard to his presence. "Why don't you ever acknowledge me? Are you ignoring me?"

Hansung continued to strip each tangerine slice savoring each bite. "I only give my attention to things that fascinate me. You are not fascinating."

Yeo Wool dramatical cluched on to his chest as he fanned off his temperament, angry faces led to wrinkles. He leaned in to his curious friend, batting his long eyelashes, "Not even my beauty?"

"Nope."

Hansung handed his peelings to Yeo Wool.

The curious youth dipped into his robes and handed over a few silver, "Yes sir, I will take a whole bag please."

The two made their way into the Okta, their presence being immediatly known by the clusters of laddies crying out and swooning over Yeo Wool. One eager maiden and her group of ladies stumbled in front of them. "Yeo Wool~ah my ladies and I wanted to know if you were—"