act five; welcome princess

XIAO ZI WAS UP BY sunrise, it was the beginning to her temporary stay in the Hwarang House

XIAO ZI WAS UP BY sunrise, it was the beginning to her temporary stay in the Hwarang House. She pondered for a moment, how her sister and Zhenkai were doing? Zhenkai was livid learning her plan to stay at the Hwarang house to tie up their loose ends. She understood though, despite his irritating persistence he wants what's best for her. However upon explaining that it would only be temporary he wasn't as protesting about it.

Dai Jing was just jealous that she couldn't be in a compound surrounded by beautiful men day and night.

Xiao Zi laughed at the thought, these boys were far from men in her mind. They're reckless, self-absorbed rich boys who were too high on their privilege they have for being sons to government officials to actually know what responsibilities are. She knew what type of boys they were, she grew up with those them at the monastery.

Not surprisingly, a fight broke out the morning after the drunken room sorting. What surprised her the most was the fact that it was only one fight.

Due to this tussle in the morning an assembly was called by Wi Hwa, a professor and headmaster of the Hwarang House. Wi Hwa requested the crown princess's presence for it would be a good opportunity to introduce her to the Hwarangs.

With all the Hwarangs gathered, Wi Hwa stood before them prepared to lay them out. He explained the disciplinary system which consisted of three strikes and you're out for breaking the rules. In attempt to control these bratty boys, there was no longer a bone rank system among the Hwarangs. Xiao Zi wondered how long that rule will last until the Hwarangs disregarded it completely.

"Now since you all are aware of how things will be running here, I expect all of you to be on your best behavior for we have a special guest," Wi Hwa added to his announcement. Confused glances and whispers were shared among the Hwarangs. Their eyes drew to the old man who stepped aside for a new feminine figure to take center. "We humbly introduce, the Han crown princess!"

The crown princess walked onto the platform beside Wi Hwa.

"The crown princess?!"

"Why could she be here?!"

"What a great surprise huh!"

The Hwarangs whispered and murmured to each other shocked by the identity of the special guest.

Yeo Wool wiped the sweat from beneath his long bangs leaning over to his cute friend. Hansung stared up at the princess unknowingly with his mouth agape, much like how he was the day of the inauguration.

"Hansung~ah you must really like this princess, hmm? Yah are you ignoring me?!"

The Hwarangs silenced as she began to speak.