Chapter 1 // Back To The Future

Kara just can't stand it. Lena and James' relationship stranded again. He hurt her. She did everything and anything for him, and all he did was walk away. Kara can't take it anymore. From the image of Lena hurt and asking for comfort, even though Lena always tries to be alone to James being an absolute dick and working with the Children of Liberty. 

Kara just can't stand it anymore. It's too much, her growing feelings for Lena... she needs to act. But not now. No she needs to do it right from the first moment. She needs to make sure Lena gets exactly what she needs. A person who will support her. Like always. The idea that pops in her mind isn't a bad one. Ask Barry to help her, make sure she goes to a time where she wasn't there. Just after Medusa and change the timeline. Barry will probably warn her about the consequences, but she won't mind. If it means giving Lena real love.

With this thought in mind she stole the universe jumper from the DEO and went to Earth 1. Finding Barry was really easy. She only had to go to Star Labs. When Barry saw Kara he looked surprised. Kara just only smiled and said "I need your help." After some explaining he agreed, since it wouldn't be something extremely major. Well, it would be big but he wouldn't be affected by it.

They got back to her earth and then the plan truly came into motion. Barry sped up and took Kara with him. Without much problems they came to the right spot in time. Just a bit after the Medusa virus. The time where Kara will change everything. She slowly made her way over to Lena's office. Jess was being easy and immediately buzzed her in. It didn't take long for Lena to answer. But even though Lena knew she was there she knocked politely. Again it didn't take long for Lena to call out "Come in!"

Now Kara just opens the door and stands a bit awkward a couple steps inside the office. Lena looks at her waiting her to do something. And then it's like it hit Kara "I came to say sorry, I shouldn't have used you. But it was this or them hacking you... so please forgive me, I- I didn't want them to hurt you or your company." Lena just nods and stands up. She slowly makes her way over and pulls Kara into a tight hug. She whispers in Kara's ear "You have no idea how much this means to me."

Kara nods and holds Lena close. They stand there for quite some time before they finally part and make their way over to the couch. Kara lets out a deep breath which makes Lena quite concerned since she asks "Kara, is something wrong?" Kara looks at her with this sparkle in her eyes as she asks "Do I read you wrong or do you flirt with me?" Lena suddenly looks scared but she nods her head. "Do you want more?" Another nod "Why don't you then?" Lena's left eyebrow shoots up with this silent question. "Wait! Before we are going to act on our real feelings. I need to tell you something," Lena looks at her and smiles encouragingly. So Kara breaths out "I am Supergirl." 

Lena just nods but doesn't say something. When she sees how scared Kara is she quickly says. "I don't care." Kara just chuckles and finally acts on her feelings. She moves and finally crashes their lips together. The eagerness is visible. But it's mutual. Lena also wants this as much. Lena suddenly moves so she is straddling Kara. When their thighs press together Kara moans. This earns a chuckle from Lena since it just feels perfect. All of this. Like they are meant to kiss this in sync. The movements are just... unbelievably perfect.

When Kara asks for entrance with her tongue she gets granted it immediately. She only needed to move her tongue on Lena's lower lip. When their tongues dance together a low moan escapes Lena's mouth. Suddenly Kara just can't keep her hands still... she needs to feel her. She needs to feel Lena. She needs to know how great she feels. Lena gasps a little when one of Kara's hands end up on her bottoms and squeezes it a little. Kara only chuckles in response and roams further with her hands. It's not like Lena doesn't do it. Because Lena is definitely feeling Kara. 

Slowly but surely they map each other out. Not leaving a place on their backs behind. When the kiss end they are both panting. Their heads are resting against each other while they try to breathe normal. Lena speaks up with this husky sound "That was way better than I expected, darling," Kara can only nod in response. So Lena speaks up again "Let me take you on a date." Another nod from Kara, but she suddenly remembers something so she quickly speaks up "We have to wait. I have to help somebody and it will take some time. You won't be able to contact me. But don't worry. I will be ready for our date when I get back." Lena quickly pecks Kara's lips which makes Kara sigh in content. "I will be waiting for you darling." She moves away from Kara and says "Good luck." Kara stands up and nods. She quickly says a thank you and leaves.

She did it. She got Lena. She got the girl. When she finally leaves the L-Corp building she flies to her home where Barry waits for her, eating a tub of ice cream. Before she can leave she writes a letter. For when Kara gets back. Explaining what happened, and that she is together with Lena now. She also explained that there is nothing wrong with loving Lena since Lena is the best person in the universe. Because she stays strong even though almost everything is against her. 

And then it starts. Her new life. A life that's probably with Lena.