Chapter 1

(Y/N P.O.V)

School had finally ended and it was time to relax for the summer. Most of my friends were going away and my parents had decided to stay home for the whole summer so I had prepared myself for 2 months of boredom. My parents have been pushing me to get a summer job but I couldn't find anything that interested me, I've never been one to voluntarily do work, I'd have to be enjoying what I was doing to do it well.

I had already planned my summer out, I was going to binge watch as many netflix shows as possible, I've already made a start by watching stranger things for the fourth time. My mom burst into my room as I was trying to build myself some kind of blanket fort and started yelling about some job she'd found for me.

"I thought I told you, I don't want a summer job" I goaned.

"Just here me out, you're aunt has some connections and can get you a job as an assistant on a movie set!"

"Be bossed around by some asshole on a set, sounds great," I responded sarcastically,

"Oh come one (Y/N), it's for a new Netflix show in Toronto, you'll have a laugh!"

A free trip to Toronto and I'm getting paid? I know I had planned my summer of relaxation but it's hard to pass up a free vacation.

"Sure, I guess I'm down,"

"Oh perfect, I'll let aunt Lynn know!" she said with pure excitement in her voice as she left the room. I probably should've asked more questions before I took up the job but a free trips a free trip right?

to be continued..