Chapter 4

*Y/N P.O.V*

beeep beep beeeep

My alarm drove me crazy as scheduled at 6am, I don't think I've even gotten up this early in my life. After a few attempts of trying to block out the noise with a pillow I eventually decided to turn of the alarm. I rolled out of my bed and headed to the bathroom. I did the usual of brushing my hair and teeth before trying to splash cold water onto my face trying to somewhat wake myself up. Thankfully I'd laid out some clothes for me to wear last night, still not sure whether I should be dressed casual or business like but Im just flung with it. I slipped on a pair of my jeans, a 'nice' white tank top and a comfy jacket over it. I walked out of my room and gave my Mom a quick hug and a goodbye before she left for the airport to go back home. I wasn't sure if I was meant to bring anything so I go out of the hotel and began walking to set.

Once I got there I stood around pretty cluelessly until the man from yesterday came up to me and directed me to the trailer I should go to. I sat outside on the sets of some trailer with the name 'Dante Albidone' written on it, probably some stuck up actor I thought to myself. Suddenly I heard the door behind me open. "Uh- hello?" the voice behind me said. I turned around to see the strange boy from yesterday. He was dressed in full school uniform, not a hair out of place. "You're the asshole I'm working for?" I asked, my mind getting the better if me. "Gee, thanks" he sighed.
"Sorry, I-I didn't mean for it to come out like that"
"It's fine", he chuckled, "I'm guessing you're my assistant"
"That's me!" I smiled.
"I'm Dante, Dante Albidone." he said holding his hand out, I shook it, "Well Dante, I'm Y/N
L/N."
The director called for everyone on set, that included Dante. "I best be off, make yourself at home I guess." he told me before rushing off. I opened the trailer door and had a look around, it was a fairly small room with just a couch, table, and storage space which he didn't seem to use considering most the stuff was just sprawled around the room. I began trying to help clean up and put some of his stuff away. I didn't take took long since all I really had to do was pick up a few things and dump it in his bag. I sat back onto the couch and pulled out my phone, I figured I had a little free time before he got back so why not relax. About an hour went by and Dante had only just got back, his uniform a little more scruffy then before. I quickly got up from the couch and put my phone in my pocket. "How cute, you cleaned up," he teased, "so where's my coffee?"
I gave him a confused look, was there some message I didn't get? "Didn't you get my list?" he asked. I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders. "Come on, we're going to get coffee." He stated.
"Wait, don't you need to change first?" He looked down at his scruffy uniform and let out a sigh, "shit", he quickly grabbed a few items from his bag and shoved me outside,"I'll be out in a minute," he said. I took a seat on the step outside and began looking on my phone once again. He was taking forever, 10 minutes had gone by and he still wasn't done picking out an outfit. While I was waiting a random boy came up to me, he had slick brown hair and brown eyes, he was fairly short and was also in uniform. I assumed he was just another cast member. "Hey, you're Dantes assistant, right? I'm Aidan." He said sticking his hand out. I really wasn't in the mood to talk to him but I knew I had to be polite so I stood up and shook his hand, "I'm Y/N." He gave me a soft smile. I heard the door behind me open and a voice shout, "Lay off Aidan." I turned around to see Dante, he looked pretty pressed. "Relax Dante, I was just saying hi," he said with a smug look on his face.
"Uh, ready to go Dante?" I asked trying to break the tension. Dante nodded and I waved goodbye to Aidan before walking off.

"What took you so long?" I asked.
"I couldn't find anything thanks to your organising," he complained. I rolled my eyes and we continued walking off set. I pulled out my phone and started googling where the nearest coffee shop was and found one just down the road..

to be continued because this was getting long and i'm lazy oops...
(also i get that a lot of this isn't really accurate to how on set would actually be but let's just pretend it's for like season 2 or something and the main cast actually do get turned into kids sks)