Chapter 3

*Y/N P.O.V*

I woke up this morning to the beautiful sound of birds chirping, makes a difference from being woke up by the neighbors dog. As I was just getting out of bed my Mom walked in,
"Oh good your up! We need to be ready and on set for you interview by 10." she said.
"Interview?" I asked. I didn't know anything about an interview, last time I checked I already had the job. "Well of course," she said, "they're not going to pay you if you're no good at the job."
"Righhttt," I was petrified, I'm exactly the most 'hireable' person. Did I need to prepare? Well it was too late now, we were scheduled to leave in five minutes. I threw on the nicest thing I packed and headed downstairs to meet my Mom. We found a cab that could take us their even though the set was within walking distance but we didn't fancy being anymore late then we already were. The cab pulled up on set with a minute to spare. I rushed around looking for the directors trailer when I bumped in to girl about my age with frizzy brown hair,
"Oh sorry, you okay?" I said still in a hurry.
"I'm fine, you seem lost, where you going?" she asked.
"I'm trying to find the directors trailer for an interview," I said
"Ah, just that they" She said pointing into the direction of the trailer.
"Thank you!" I said running off.

Thankfully I'd made it just in time. I knocked on the door and was welcomed by a strange voice, "come on in!" they said. I opened the door and quietly took a seat.
"Hi I'm John Richards, you must be (Y/N)
(L/N), I'll be interviewing you today for the job as an on set assistant." He stated. I was so nervous, I was petrified of speaking so I just nodded. He began flicking through some papers and said "Ah, so you're Lynn Millers Niece." His face went from stern to a slight smile, for some reason my aunt had so many connections with the movie industry, I never understood why but every time someone heard her name there'd always be a positive reaction, so that's gotta be a good thing, right?

Most of the interview was pretty bland, I didn't think I was doing too well until the end when he stood up and said "You're hired!"
I must've been doing something right! Either that or they were really desperate. I didn't know what to do, or what to say so I just stood up and thanked him.
"You'll be starting at 6:30Am tomorrow." He told me as I left the trailer. Did I hear him right? 6:30AM?! This was going to be a looonnnngg summer.

When I got outside I saw a tall boy, around 5'8 with fluffy brown standing outside the trailer just looking at me. "Uh- hello?" I said walking by. He didn't say a word and just watched me walk off. "Well that was weird", I said to myself. I walked off set and ran to my Mom.
"I got the job!!" I cheered.
"Really?" my Mom asked with surprised tone in her voice. Nice to know I have a supportive Mom. "Yes!" I smiled, hugging her. We decided to go for a celebratory dinner out to celebrate my new job. My Mom told me I could go anywhere I wanted, I chose to just stay in and have a fancy dinner at the hotel and after the stressful morning we'd had my Mom was all in for a night in.

It didn't take us long to scoff down our fancy dinner and I wanted to get an early night ready to wake up ridiculously early the next morning, so we headed up stairs and lazed around our hotel rooms for the rest of the night.

to be continued...