Chapter 9

*Y/N P.O.V*

-That evening-
Eden Invited us all to come hang out at her place and surprise, surprise, I was the last one to arrive as usual. "I brought snacks!" I cheered as I came through the door. "Hey Y/N, come sit!" Eden smiled gesturing for me to come sit next to her. Everyone was bizarrely sitting in a circle on the floor . I tossed the bags of chips and chocolate I bought onto the table and sat down next to Eden. "So, what we playing? Duck duck goose?" I said sarcastically.
"Ha ha, no," Ethan chuckled.
"We're playing truth or dare," Eden smirked.
"It's your turn Blake, truth or dare?" Cameron asked.
"Dare!" Blake cheered.
"Hmm, okay, I dare you to pretend to be room service for the room next door," Cameron stated.
"Piece of cake!" Blake stood up and walked to the door, everyone following close behind. Blake walked up to the room next door and knocked calling out room service. A tall, butch man opened the door and in his gravely voice told blake to scram. He came running back in the room petrified with everyone laughing. After everyone calmed down we all sat back down into a circle and continued playing. "Okay, Tj, truth or dare?" Blake smiled.
"Truth!" she responded.
"What's your most embarrassing memory?" he asked.
"I'd have to say when I peed myself at my friends pool party and everyone saw!" Tj laughed. Everyone was in hysterics, also slightly grossed out. "uhh, Eden!" she called out, "truth or dare?"
"Dare of course," Eden smiled.
"I dare you to let us text anyone of our choice from your phone!"
"Really?" she asked. Everyone was cheering for her to hand her phone over and eventually, she gave in. "Ugh fine," she groaned. We all huddled around Tj as she scrolled through the contacts,"Oo, ex?" She clicked on to it and began typing, "Still love you bby, andddd send" we all laughed.
"Jokes on you, he was my 5th grade boyfriend."
We got back into our circle one again and Eden called out my name,"Y/N, truth or dare?"
"Dare, truths are boring,"
"I dare you.. to do 7 minutes in heaven with," she looked around the room and her eyes landed on Dante, "Dante!" she smirked. I gave her an evil glare. Dantes face turned red and he got incredibly quiet all of a sudden. "Ooo!" everyone cooed.
"There's no way," Blake teased. Everyone was screaming shouting and 'ooo'ing. "You won't do it," Cameron yelled. I stood up in rage and grabbed Dantes arm, "You wanna bet?!" I yelled before pulling him into the bath room. I Slammed the door and stormed over to the ledge of the bath tub and sat down."Do they think i'm pathetic or something?" I complained. I sat rambling on in anger with Dante just standing in the middle of the bathroom with his hands awkwardly in his pockets. I think I rambled on for 7 minutes straight. "This is so unprofessional, I mean I'm your assistant!" I complained, "Do they want me to be uncomfortable or something?" Dante shrugged, still standing with his hands in his pockets like he had been for the past 5 minutes. "This is just so petty, Eden's only doing this cause I gave her no answers to her 30,000 questions she gave me earlier!" I rambled on "she thinks we're practically engaged cause you gave me your sweater," a slight blush appeared on Dante's face. Eden finally called out "times up!"
"Shit! Uh-" I looked around and saw a tube lipstick by the mirror and quickly slapped it on, and Dante a quick peck on the cheek, turning his cheeks into a brighter pink. "There!"
We opened up the bathroom door to see everyone pushed right up against it. We walked out a flustered mess. "Soo?" Ethan asked.
"One doesn't kiss and tell," I teased sitting back down onto the floor. They all turned to Dante who was slightly blushing and completely silent before rushing back to the circle.