Chapter 5

*Y/N P.O.V*

We arrived at a cute little coffee shop not far from set and sat down at one of the tables. "What do you want?" Dante asked. "Hot chocolate please," I smiled. He walked up to the barista and ordered our drinks before sitting back down. What a gentleman. We stayed there for about an hour talking about random things like the basics of favourite films, food, shows etc. It was pretty difficult being so friendly and open with Dante knowing he could fire me at any giving moment. We finished our drinks and chucked them in the bin before leaving the coffee shop. We slowly made our way to the set still talking about things and trying to get to know one another. We were both still pretty cold and closed off.

We got back on set just in time. Someone came running up to us and yelled, "There you are! We need you for costume and makeup in 5!"
Dante gave me a short smile before walking off to the costume trailer. I walked back to his trailer and started looking for this list that he was on about. I practically pulled the whole place apart looking for it. Eventually I found it tucked away under couch cushion. I sat down in relief and began reading through the list;

Dante Albidone
Day 1

Breakfast:
Coffee
Maple syrup pancakes

Break:
Water
Granola bar

Lunch:
Water
Sushi

Okay well Ive already failed breakfast so let's at least get some of these right. Water and a Granola bar. I pulled out my phone and began searching for a local supermarket or something. I found one a few blocks down and began making my way there. The walk was incredibly boring, I spent most the time apologising to people for walking into then as I was completely immersed in my phone. I got there and quickly rushed round trying to find a bottle of water and a granola bar, I wasn't sure what kind of bar he wanted so I just grabbed them all, I didn't want to mess up again. I payed for all the stuff and lugged it back to Dantes trailer. As I was walking back on set I was stopped by a talk girl with curly brown hair. "Hello?" I said in a confused tone.
"Hey, you're Y/N, right?" She asked. How did everyone know me all of a sudden? "Uh, yeah why?" I replied.
"Nothing, I just wanted to say hi, Dantes been talking very highly of you, you know." She smiled. Really? I've not done one thing right since I've got here. "Oh wow, really?" I said in shock.
"Yeah, Im Eden by the way." She put her hand out and I shook it. We spoke a little longer until she noticed me struggling to carry the hundreds of granola bars Id bought."You should probably get back to Dante, see you around Y/N."
"See you Eden," I said giving a her a quick smile before skipping off.

I got to the trailer and nudged open then door. "Look who's back," Dante teased as I poured all the granola bars across the table.
"Jesus, how much did you think I was gonna eat?" He asked.
"I wasn't sure what kind you wanted and I don't want to mess up again.." I rambled as Dante leaned into the table and picked up a random bar.
"I would've been happy with any," He said. He leaning back into the couch and began chowing down on his granola bar. "Well now you have an unlimited supply," I said sarcastically.
I sat on the couch next to him and gave him a big, dramatic smile. "What do you want?" he asked.
"I heard you've been saying lovely things about me to the cast," I teased. His face began to blush a little."Yeah, well just remember I can fire you at any given moment." I kept quiet and eased my self back into the couch. "Well when can I meet the rest of the cast then?" I asked.
"You want to see Aidan again or something?" he groaned.
"What? No, I just wanna meet the other kids, If I'm stuck here all summer I at least want some friends." I gave him my best shot at the puppy dog eyes and he gave in. "Fine, we can all hangout in my hotel room once we're all done on set." I gave him a tight hug and thanked him. His face blushed up again."Alright well you've got to let me go if you want me to text them." I let go of him and leaned back into the couch. He pulled out his phone and began texting away. "And send" He smiled.

to be continued..