Chapter 8

*Y/N P.O.V*

"Jesus-" I shouted, "you gave me a heart attack."
"Sorry, didn't mean to scare," she apologised. After getting over the initial shock I asked her why she wasn't at the makeup trailer like the rest of the kid cast. "I'm not needed on set for now, so I thought I could hang out with you since you've got nothing better to do." she smiled.
"Woah, harsh, Ive just got to get Dante some stuff to eat for a lunch and I'm all yours."
"Perfect, where'd we have to go for Dantes lunch," she cheered.
"A local supermarket or something I guess, I'll just pick it up on our way back."
We started walking off set and into the city. Honestly we had no idea where we were going, our challenge was just not to get lost. After awhile of walking we came across a cute little park where we sat and Eden practically interrogated me about Dante. "You too see to get pretty well," she smirked.
"Uh, I guess? Well not really."
"Do you still have his sweater he gave you from last night?" she wondered.
"Oh crap, yeah, I forgot to give it back."
"Oo so you're keeping it?" she cooed.
"Uh- no?" I sighed.
"And-" I cut her off and asked "Why are you asking me so many questions about Dante?"
She let out a long sigh and calmed down.
"I'm sorry, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable, it's just really unlike Dante to keep you around."
"And why's that?" I asked, slightly offended. "Dantes never 'friends' with assistance, you can barely call him nice to them, especially after all the slip ups you've had."
"Slip ups-?" I said yet again slightly offended.
"Can I ask one question before we change the subject?" Eden begged. I let out a long sigh "Sure, shoot."
"Why do YOU think Dantes kept you around?"
I rush of confusion rushed over me, why did Dante keep me around? Eden was right, Ive only been here for a few days and I've already messed up so many times. I was flustered. "I-Uh I don't know?" I stuttered.
"Just something to think about," she smiled, "Hey actually we're all hanging out in my room tonight to watch movies and eat junk food, you're welcome to join, Ill text you the time and room number!"
"Sounds great!" I cheered. Feels like I'm really started to fit in here! We got up and head off to find somewhere we could buy Dante some lunch from.

to be continued..