- he loves me

felix woke up from his sleep, feeling the absence of heat from a body that was once pressed next to his.

it had been 3 days since changbin slept next to felix in their king sized bed. lately, changbin would knock out on the couch after coming home from work. some days he would never come home at all and arrive back the next day, claiming he went out with his work colleagues and crashed at one of their places.

only if felix knew...

felix was infatuated with changbin, he believed every word he said, every word that came out of changbin's mouth. the mouth that had been placed on someone else's the night before, the mouth that used to tell felix 'i love you' 20 times a day but now tells him nothing but 3 empty words.

the mouth of a liar.

felix groans at the cold air that engulfs him once he rips blanket off from his body, he sits up with a burning feeling in his throat and the sudden need to puke.

he feels something arising in his throat and immediately rushes to the bathroom. the contents of chrysanthemum petals with a mixture of saliva and blood spewing out of his fragile body.

he seems to stay in this state for another 3 minutes, sitting on the floor, too weak to get up and clean himself off.

he stares at the petals in the toilet bowl before flushing them down. he knew what the petals meant.

"why is this happening to me?" he whispered to himself. "binnie loves me." he reassured himself.

how naive he was to believe those words.