- he loves me

felix spent his day running between different areas of the house to the bathroom.

the stream of flower petals was ongoing, he felt his throat burn with fire each time the petals made their way up and out of his body.

he had no idea why this was happening to him of all people, changbin loved felix, and he has promised him that. he needed an explanation and someone to help so he called the person who mattered most to him.

he reached for his phone and pressed the contact, the phone ringing as his waited for the person to pick up. he felt himself get drowsier each second.

"hello?" the person spoke.

"hello?" felix groggily replied as he felt another feeling in his stomach telling him another healing of petals would usher out of him soon.

"felix what's wrong? you don't sound well. do you need anything?" the other voice asks worriedly.

"h-help me please." felix speaks through the phone immediately rushing to the bathroom again and throwing up for what seemed like the 100th time that day.

"i'm on my way now." the voice states and hangs up.

not long after, felix is passed out on the bed from exhaustion, small bunches of flower petals scattered on the floor from his room to the bathroom. the jangle of keys can be heard from outside and the front door quickly opens. in rushing a blonde haired boy.

"felix!" the voice yells out. the sound of rushed footsteps make their way towards felix & changbin's room.

the blonde boy stands at the door and stares in shock. it doesn't take him any longer than a minute to figure out the situation.

as he rushes to his brother's side he can't help but feel all different types of emotions.

"seo changbin i'm gonna hurt you."