- he loves me not

hyunjin was in the locker room changing out of his work uniform when he felt a harsh slap against his butt. immediately turning around and seeing changbin with a smirk.

"binnie stop, we're technically still at work." he reminds the boy, not even sparing him a glance.

changbin couldn't help but notice the boy's sudden gloomy mood after their time in the storage closet.

"what's up with you today?" changbin questions. "nothing." hyunjin grumbles shoving the last item into his bag and slinging it on his back.

hyunjin stormed out of the locker room and out of the restaurant, changbin quickly following after.

"jinnie are you seriously still mad about the fact that i haven't asked you to be my boyfriend? i thought this was a no labels kind of thing we had going on."
changbin tells him.

hyunjin was filled with anger & confusion at the statement changbin had said and turned to face him. "i don't want to be a no label kind of thing changbin. i didn't want to be from the beginning, that was you, i just want to be in love with someone i can call my own." hyunjin shouts at him, a tear threatening to spill out his eye.

"j-jinnie you know that i have things to sort out." changbin tells him softly hoping it would calm he boy down.

"you always say that, yet by the looks of it you haven't sorted anything out. how long has it been? 5 months? 5 months of being your stupid toy, i don't want that anymore." hyunjin says to him, making his way into his car.

"jinnie i promise you, i will work it out soon." he tells the boy in the car.

"i don't even know if i can believe you anymore." hyunjin says with his final words as he speeds off into his car.

and he shouldn't believe changbin, he was a liar