- he loves me not

"changbin we should stop doing this." the boy quickly told changbin as their lips detached for a second, finding a way back to each other again after the statement was said.

"hmm? i can't hear you." changbin mumbles against the other's lips.

with one last kiss the other boy detaches their lips and holds changbin away at arms distance, the two both heavily panting after the makeout session they had.

"we're at work." he states and lets go of changbin. his breath slowly coming back to its regular pattern. changbin inches closer to the younger one and smirks "and?" he questions leaning in for another kiss.

the other boy pushes him away and smacks him lightly on the shoulder "no!" he scolds him, exiting the empty room and making his way out of the storage closet and back to the kitchen.

"cmon jinnie you know you can't reject my request for love and affection." he yells after the younger one.

"watch me." he yells back in response not even bothering to look back.

"baby boy don't be like this." changbin says placing his hand on the younger's cheek and turning his face to him.

hyunjin huffs and slaps away changbin's hand "we shouldn't be doing this at work when i don't even know what we are." hyunjin mumbles as he dries the glasses.

"are your feelings towards me even genuine changbin? or do you just use me as your make-out toy? because i really like you." hyunjin tells the other.

"i really like you too baby, but i need some time to figure things out, okay?" he responds, this time cupping the boys face in both his hands.

"what things? you're not seeing anyone else right? i don't wanna be that guy." hyunjin worriedly tells him, as he thinks about the one scenario in which he was 'that guy'.

"don't worry baby, you're the only one." changbin assures him with those words and a peck on the cheek.

but after all, changbin was a really good liar.