- he loves me

chan places a warm towel onto his brother's forehead, the younger boy's face was pale, his lips were cracked and his dark circles seem to jump out at him.

chan had spent over an hour cleaning the petals and blood from the floor of the bedroom to the bathroom. felix sleeping through all of it.

the older sat next to his younger brother on the bed as soft snores escaped his lips. "this is all my fault." chan tells him, "i never should've let you meet changbin, he doesn't deserve you." chan whispers as he strokes the boy's hair.

tears flowing out of his eyes. the scene in front of him made his heart ache. he couldn't help but feel like all of this was his fault.

chan had introduced felix to changbin in highschool. at first sight felix was infatuated with changbin, then infatuation turned to love. changbin felt the same way, and the two of them had been together ever since then.

they had moved in together during felix's first year of university, their second year of living together was when changbin has started to become more distant.

but felix was oblivious to the signs. he was in love.

felix's eyes slowly opened as he scanned his surroundings and found his brother next to him watching over. "ch-chan." he manages to croak out.

"don't say anything lix, just come here." he tells his younger brother, pulling him into an embrace. the two boys stayed like this for a while, both crying their eyes out, for different reasons of course. "i should've been a better brother, i'm an idiot." he tells felix with guilt.

the two boys had been each other's only family every since they left australia, chan had a responsibility which he felt he had failed.

chan pulls away from the boy and dries the others tears with the sleeve of his jumper. "where's changbin? does he know about this?" chan questions.

felix just shakes his head, "he hasn't been home in 3 days, even if he has, he usually passes out on the couch and is gone by morning." felix tells him.

"what does this mean chan? does changbin not love me anymore?" he asks with a quiver in his voice.

chan couldn't answer the boy, he knew he couldn't lie to him. changbin was already the liar.