- he loves me

after that argument with hyunjin, changbin gets into his car and pulls out a cigarette. lighting it then inhaling and exhaling. he winds down the window and sits in the parking lot of the restaurant smoking, watching the sun go down.

he ignores the constant buzzes from his phone, glancing at the name through the corner of his eye.

'lix <3'

he sighs as he switches his phone to silent. stars and darkness begin to paint the sky and changbin finds the tiredness beginning to engulf him.

the thought of going 'home' to his apartment and facing felix racked him with guilt, but he just didn't love him anymore.

he tosses his cigarette carelessly out the window, he had the tendency to throw away things he didn't care for anymore.

his journey home was short, the window of his room shared with felix was lit up by the lamp. felix was home. he unlocks the door to his apartment to find a frail felix on the couch asleep.

he looked pale and almost lifeless. changbin slowly rose his hand to felix's forehead, ice cold.

he effortlessly picks up felix from the couch moving him to their room wrapping him in the warmth of the blanket.

he slides in next to the boy he once called his lover and drifts off to sleep with a different boy in his mind.