- he loves me not

hyunjin huffs as he slams his car door shut and makes his way up the stairs to his small apartment in the large complex. he was too busy fumbling with his keys that he didn't notice the figure standing outside his apartment.

once hyunjin had found the right key he went to a unlock his door but bumped into the person blocking his path. his keys came crashing down to the floor in surprise.

the boy gave him a bright smile, the smile hyunjin had been craving for years.

"s-seungmin, what are you doing back?" hyunjin stutters out, still in shock.

"i decided living in america just wasn't for me." he responds with his sweet honey voice. "what about you jinnie? what have you been up to?" seungmin questions, the smile hyunjin loved so much still on his face.

'jinnie' the name sounded so perfect coming out of seungmin's mouth, as if there was no other person who could call hyunjin by that name.

hyunjin forgets about the questions and looks at the other, taking in his features. nothing has changed. the two silently stared into each other's eyes for a minute, taking in the other's presence.

hyunjin snaps back to reality and realises that they were just standing outside his apartment door awkwardly.

"c-come inside, we have a lot to talk about i guess." hyunjin tells him as he quickly unlocks his door and invites seungmin in.

seungmin once again gives him that warm smile hyunjin always knew, the smile of his first love.

[ i feel bad making hyunjin the 'bad guy' when really he's just a 'toy' to changbin. seungjin are my top ship & my ults so i had to include them in this story]