Sidestep and Pin

(August pov)

I lean against the wall looking up into the sky. However, my gaze os shifted when I hear a familiar voice call out to me.

"August Striker, it's good to see you again."

I look away from the sky to be face to face with an old friend. Zero Fuyuki.

"Zero, what brings you here

"Zero, what brings you here. Is it just to see little old me?" I ask with a slight chuckle at the end of my sentence.

"As much as I'd enjoy catching up, my free time is scarce. I've come to deliver some important information, that concerns you." Zero begins. "There's been talk in the underground. Some say the Seven Bosses are planning a prison break. If it's true and they succeed, you know who they'll target first." Zero informs with a soul-piercing stare.

"Yeah, I know, but at least this time they won't be protected. Heroes can fight them this time." I reply

"It's not that the matter of whether heroes can fight them or not. It's if they can win those fights against them." Zero explains. "Many heroes before you came along tried and failed to defeat the bosses, the only man skilled, smart, and brave enough to face them was you." Zero goes on. "Either way these are just rumors but don't let your guard down, the Bosses are experts on striking when one is most venerable," Zero tells me before he begins walking away.

As he walks away I call out to him. "No, Bye!" In return, he raises one of his arms into the air and waves his hand. "I don't know which is worse him or Gaz." I sigh to myself as I watch Zero vanishes into the crowd.

(Izuku pov)

As I'm getting ready to meet up with August, I stumble to put my shoes on. I as hop toward the front door still putting my left shoe on my mom walks in and looks at me.

"Izuku dear, invite Mr. Striker to dinner. I just want to ask him a few question before I let him teach you anything." My mom tells me as I twist the doorknob

"Don't worry mom, I think you'll like him. He's pretty nice." I explian as I leave and begin walking toward the shopping strip where Sludge attacked.

(Scene change, Shopping Strip)

I reach the shopping stripe with no problems. I look around for August but I can't find him. Dispite this ppace recently being a crime scene people are seemingly pouring in. As I continue to search I shout echoes through the air.

"Deku!"

I turn around to se Kacchan and he's absolutely pissed. I suddenly go stiff, I begin to shiver, and I can my throat tighten. Anything I attempt to say will be nothing but a stuttering mess.

"I didn't ask for your help shitty Deku!" Bakugo shouts while pointing at me.

"Wait, is he thanking me?" I ask myself in my mind as he goes on.

"I didn't need your hell anyway. Shitty Deku. You ever try some shit like that again and I'll kill you! I don't jniw how many times I have to tell you, you're no hero. I'm the one who's gonna be a hero and surpass All Might!" Kacchan would have continued but a hand is placed upon his shoulder.

"Now is thay any way for the next symbol of peace to speak?" August asks with a smile. "I may not be a hero but I'm pretty sure heroes don't go around threatening people with death, just for lending a help hand." August states a joyful tone.

Kacchan only gruns before speaking. "Who the hell are you old man?" Kacchan growls

"Old man? I'm only twenty seven. I'm still young, but if you keep making that face you'll look way older than me bu the time you're eighteen. August informs Kacchan with a hardy chuckle at the end of his scentce.

Kacchan's scrawl grows even angrier as he glares at August. Killer intent begining to surround him. "Shut up you bastard!" Kacchan shouts as he takes a swing at August but it's ineffective. August easily sidesteps the wild swing. Then in a breif second August grabs Kacchan's by the wrist and forces him to the ground. Then August quickly grabs Kacchan's other arm by the wrist and twist them. Forceing the palms of Kacchan's hands away from him.

Then to prevent Bakugo from getting up August places his leg on Kacchan's back. Then he smirks.

"Bastard." Kacchan growls whole on the ground.

"I noticed during the sludge villian incident your expulsions can only come out of the palms of your hands. So if the palms of your hands are away fron me and you can't redirect them your opponent is completely safe." August then looks back me and that's when I notice something.

August didn't need to explain that, but he did anyway. My eyes widen as I pick up what's going on here. He's giving me a mini lessen right here. Like lightning I take a new notebook and qrite down everything August had just done in great detail.

August slowly lets go of Kacchan before he speaks. "Your quirk is powerful, but you definitely need to find away to work around that little weakness. I'd also recommend working on that attitude of yours. It won't get you far in the hero world." August says as he brings Kacchan to his feet and dusts him off.

"Ok be good." August says as he walks away while at the same time giving me a signal to follow. I do so and look behind myself to see Kacchan looking at his hands.

Once we're a fair distance away August speaks. "You get all that kid?" He ask with a smile as he looks at me.

"Yeah, but I'm not a hundrend percent sure what the lessen was." I admit

"The lessen was that even the strongest quirks have a weakness. It's improtant to pick up on even the tinies details on how quirks work, since that tiny detail might be exacrly what reveals the enemies' weakness." August explains as my eyes wide and light up.

I couldn't belive it. After seeing Kacchan's quirk only once this man had already discovered a way to counter it, both safely and effectively. I've been friends with Kacchan for years and I've never noticed that weakness to his quirk before.

"So did I just not a good enough look at you, are were your eyes always the size of dinner plates?" August asks as he points ay me.

The word dinner suddenly reminds me of something. "Oh right. My mother wants to meet you, so would you like to come to dinner?"