Fight

Nomu qickly notices August and rushes toward him. Howevet some how by the skin of his teeth August manages to dodge the attack.

In tesponce August delivers a fierce punch directly to the Nomu's face, but the Nomu bearly even flinches.

"Is this thing just immune to damage?" August ask himself as dodges another attack. "No, no quirk is like that." August quickly dodges another attack and lands a barrage of punch right in the Nomu's face.

As August continues to dodge, he begins to smirk . Why, anyone who knew he was smirking would call him crazy. Fighting a monster designed to kill the strongest hero alive and that very same monster surprising you in almost every way imaginable. Why would anyone smirk in this situation.

"How long has it been?" August asks himself as the Nomu's fist grazes his mask a gust of wind blowing past him. "On the edge, a lose meaning death, and an opponent that won't go down easily. I'm not a battle maniac but it feel good. It feel good to have a real thrill from battle again." August smiles as he delivers another punch right to the side of Nomu's face

At that momeny August notices the swelling from his punch vanish within a few seconds. "Wait does this thing have two quirks, it wouldn't be my first time seeing something like this." The Nomu throwa another punch and August's eyes narrow. "Time to show this thing and these villians just how hard I've worked." With that Nomu's fist collides not with August but with the ground.

Then in a flash blood drops fly into the air.

(Phantom Style: Piercing Spector)

August pointer and middle fingure are burries in the Nomu's eye. Blood leaks out through the small opening around August's fingures.

"The hell?" Shigaraki asks as he stabds stunned at the damage this vigilante has done to Nomu and the feact that he couldn't even see the bastard move inorder to do it.

August quickly jumps back to anticipate a side ways swing from Nomu. However with that brutal atta k his supision turned outnto he true. The Nomu's flesh around the open wound begun to bulge and pulsate before in begins to move and form a new eye.

"So this guy heals and he most likely has a shock absorption quirk." August says. "Ren's shock nullification quirk had a way to adumaticly release the shock from the body but I haven't seen anything to indicate that's going on." August smiles. "So I just uave to beat down on this guy until he can't take anymore."

With that The Number Vigilante and the Anti Symbol of Peace charge at one another. Nomu throws the first punch but behind the mask August's eyes slighty glow blue.

"Use ki to slow down my perceptuon of time and then, strike!" August shouts that last part as he delivers a powerful right between Nomu's eyes.

Nomu swings again but August dodges it easily. "Stay close, dispite having its brain expsoed this thing doesn't use it. It won't use that All Might level spees if I'm up close." August tell himself as he bgins to chip away at the Nomu, using Ki to amp his punches.

(Mountain area)

"Dammit, they got Denki." Momo says with her yands in the air. She grits her teeth as she looks over at Jiro. Theybhad tried a sneak attack but the villians saw right through it. "What do we do now?" Momo asks her self as suddenly something hits the villian holding Denki right in the forehead.

This causes the villian to stumble vack and lets Denki fall to the ground. Suddenly Izuku lands before them and glares at the villians.

"Can the three of you still fight?" Izuku asks

"Use yes, him (looks at Denki who is in his dumb mode) no." Jiro replies

"Then we'll have to pick up his spack, cause the only way out ig here is qith a fight." Izuku says as he picks up his Tonfa.