Getting Ready

After accepting August's proposal to became a vigilante Izuku had spent a good deal of time going through bodybuilding training, mental training, and basic fighting training.

With all this training Izuku had changed. He's no longer the frail and weak child that would be scared over the littlest thing. Now he has a lot more confidence but still doesn't like confrontation while not in his vigilante persona.

 Now he has a lot more confidence but still doesn't like confrontation while not in his vigilante persona

(How Izuku looks after his training)

In school, Izuku sits at his desk tapping his figure. August had said that after he's was done school they'd go an do something to truly get him ready to become a vigilante.

This excites Izuku since August had taught him the basic of combat and even some advanced moves but still no matter how much Izuku tries he could never actually hit August in their fight.

Suddenly a hand slams onto his desk. The sudden slam causes Izuku to jump a bit before looking up to see Bakugo.

"Um, hey Kacchan what's up?" Izuku asks honestly not to know what his childhood friend wants.

"I wanna know where the hell you've been going after school," Bakugo demands to know. "We live pretty close and I've noticed you go a completely different way than the way you usually take to get back to your house, then you start to get muscular, what the hell have you been doing Deku?"

"Oh, I've just been meeting up with self-defense inspector," Izuku says with a smile.

"Self defense, are you still trying to be a hero Deku!" Bakugo shouts

"No, I just thought it wouldn't hurt to know the basics," Izuku says while scratching the back of his head.

Suddenly the bell rings and Izuku gets up. Walking past Bakugo, Izuku walks out of the classroom. This surprises Bakugo since before Izuku would never walk past him so casually.

(Scene change outside)

Walking out of school Izuku is surprised to see a rather expensive looking car.

Guess who's leaning against it? Well, August. "Izuku how's it hanging?" August asks with a smirk.

"Teacher, what are you doing here?" Izuku asks surprised to see August