Get Serious

Izuku and August in their vigilante suits sit on the roof of the USJ with Auguts putting some kind of device on it.

"You follow my directions to a T got it?" August asks as he looks up at Izuku.

"I got it." Izuku answers.

"Good, now once I'm in, stay up here till I know what the situation is. I'll tell you what to do from there." August tells Izuku who knods.

Hitting a button on the device it cuts a hole in the ceiling of the USJ bug enough for him to fit through.

(Inside the USJ)

Aizawa punches a villian in the face and turn to look at the other within the small army of villians.

"Bet you can't erase my quirk!" On villian with a mutation quirk shout while running toward Aizawa.

However suddenly a circular slab of stone hits him on the head. The villians along with Aizawa look up to see someone falling toward the ground.

August lands on vilians face and uses that as leverage to jump back. "Sorry I'm late! Traffic was a nightmare." August says as he twirls his bo staff around before letting it rest on his shoulder.

"Oh shit is that the Meta?" One villian asks while taking a step back.

"Don't be afraid of him dib shit." A female villian says while slapping the scared villian over the head. "We're here to kill the number 1 hero. So what if we kill the number 1 vigilante." She says as she licks her lips.

"Number 1 vigilante?" August asks while rubbing the back of his head. "I didn't know I had that kind of reputation." August laughs.

"Oh fuck you." The female villian shouts while aiming her gun figure at him.

August ducks and Aizawa activates his quirk, preventing her from firing. In that time August launches forward and delivers a powerful gut punch to both the male and female villian who were talking about him.

Jumping back Augusr moves to Eraser's side. "Nice moves, good to see you haven't dulled." August snickers.

"Lesson Meta, for the shake of my students I'm gonna fight along side." Aizawa says as he wraps up one villian in his bandages and slamming them into the ground.

"Alright, lets do this!" Augsuts shouts as both August and Aizawa brace themselves for the onslaught of villians rushing them.

The one and a half heroes dodge all the attacks while hitting the villians. The two fight as if they've been fighting side by side for years.

August would grab Aizawa's badges swinging Eraser around kicking multiple villians in the face, once landing Aizawa would pull the bandage sending August flying forward and dropkicking another villain. Then swings his bo staff hitting one villian across the face.

Just then August notices small black portals opensing above some of the rescue areas around him and something falling out of them.

Punchin another villian August activates the zoom function in his mask and sees kids around Izuku's age falling out of those very portals.

"Kid, in each area there's about two or three students. Provide suport to any that need it." August says into the communicator hidden in his mask.

Izuku hears the order and takes a deep breath. "On it!" Izuku shouts as he jumps through the hole and shoots out his grapplinghook.

Piecing through one of the beams in the cieling Izuku dangles and gets a good look at all of the areas.

Izuku say one kid in the landslide area freezing every villian, even villiand that attempt to sneak attack him get frozen solid. In another area which seems to be a destroyed city area an explosion could be seen out a window. Izuku knew Bakugou could handle himself.