Grip

August grits his teeth as a green glow surrounds his body. His good arm grip tightens on the sheets of his bed as the green glow begins to fade.

"Ok, looks like your legs and ribs are all healed up,but I couldn't completely heal your arm. Give it about three days and your arm should be completely healed." Says a doctor with the name Shiro on his name tag.

" Says a doctor with the name Shiro on his name tag

(Shiro Moonlight, Quirk: Repair. By having a basic understanding of what he's working on Shiro can repair almost anything. The only draw back it if he's repairing something organic the person or animal feels the pain all over again and he can't alway repair somthing fully)

"Good to hear doc, what about Izuku, is he ok?" August asks as he jumps to his feet, while looking at his arm that's in a cast.

"The kid? He's fine, a few bruises but compared to your injuries he might as well be top health." Shiro say as he picks up his bag and walks toward the door. "Don't do anything stupid, I won't be able to repair your other and Yamata would kill you if anything happened to it." With that Shiro leaves the room.

Once gone August looks at his broken arm. "Been while since I've had a broke bone. Last person to break either of my arms was Hotaru." August tells himself. "Guess I might be getting a bit rusty." August chuckles to himself.

Suddenly Izuku bust into the room. "August are you ok, Dr. Moonlight said you were feeling better." Izuku says as he looks at his teacher

"Don't worry about me, I've been through way worse." August laughs as he looks at Izuku. "What avout you, you feeling ok?" August asks

"Oh, I'm actually completely fine. Nothing but minor injuries." Izuku says ad August puts his hand on his head. "So you heading home?" August asks his student.

"Yeah, it's getting late and I don't want my mom to worry." Izuku tells his teacher

"I'll walk you there, I don't want you getting." August laughs as the two leave the apartment building.

The two walk down the street passing by alley ways and the streets are surprisingly empty.

August suddenly stops and looks down one alleyway. Rapid footsteps could be heard echoing through the alleyway. "Hey kid you hear that?" August asks

"Hear what?" Izuku ask as he walks to his teacher's side. As Izuku approaches he too hears the rapid footsteps.

Suddenly a girl with white hair, red eyes, and a horn quickly turns the corner and runs face first into August. The little girl doesn't stumble instead she hold into August as if her life depends on it.

"Hey now, you ok little girl?" August asks as he looks down at his leg. The girl has bandages all over her body and she's trembling.

August picks up the girl and holds her close. "It's ok, it's ok, everything is gonna be ok." August says in a comforting tone.

"She's so scared, she holding me as if the moment she lets go she'll die." As August say this in his mind a new voice can he heard.

"There you are Eri. I hope she hasn't inconvinced." Walking out of the shadows of the alleyway is a man wearing a plauge doctor mask, and decently fancy looking cloth.

"Um, who are you?" August asks as he signals for Izuku to back away.

"I'm her father, sorry if she caused you any trouble." The man says as August holds the girl known as Eri tighter

"Sorry but there's so much wrong with this situation. You walking out of the darkness, the mask, this girl's bandages, and the fact she's holding onto me as if her life depends on it." August says as he face turns serious.

"I just got done scolding her, that's why she's so scared." The man answers

"Oh, well if that's the case I completely understand." That August puts Eri down but before dising to his feet to tells Eri something important. "Don't move." As August get back to his feet Eri sees him pick something up.

August takes a single step back and the mystery man takes a step toward Eri.  "Alright Eri time to go ho-" The man is cut off by August hitting with an upward strike with a bottle he had picked up.

The man stumbles back, blood trickling down his neck. As he looking back in Eru direction he sees August in the air ready for a drop kick. With said drop kick landing the man is sent flying back.

"Take her run!" August orders as Izuku scoops up Eri and looks at his teacher.

"But-" Izuku says before being cut off.

"I said run!" August shouts as he looks back in the direction of the man as he hears Izuku start running.

"I'm not dumb, I've felt this kind of killer intent before. You're nothing but a heartless bastard and you're not touching that poor girl." August says as he raises his fist.

"Die." The man says as spikes erupt from the ground rocketing toward him.

"Crap." August jumps over the spikes and lands behind the man. The masked man turns around quickly and jumos back avoiding an axe kick from August. However the Meta doesn't let the thug off so easily and follows up with a quick combo.

However to August surprise the thug manages to dodge all his attack. "This guy isn't your every day thug." August tells himself as the man throws his hand forward.

August drops to the ground avoiding the hand. The man looks down only for August the punch him with his broken arm. Then he kicks the man in the chest.

"Yup it's actually broken. Shiro wasn't trying to keep me out of trouble for a few day, but I can move it and that's all I need." August says as he takes his stance.

The man looks at August with hatred in his eyes. With a fire of rage in his eyes the man charges forward and August braces himself for a fight.