Ready or Not

Izuku stands in his room before a punching bag. He had bought it a few days ago in order to train. Actually his room took up a much more common looks after meeting August.

While there are still some All Might posters on the walls most of them had been taken down, replaced with his favorite shows, movies, and music. Not to say Izuku lost his respect for All Might, far from it. Izuku stills him as one of the greatest heroes.

Izuku hits the bag with a fierce 6 punch combo before landing a left hook. Izuku then stops and takes a breath.

"I can feel my ki inside me. Just remember what August said. Bring it to the surface and then unleash it." Quickly opening his eyes Izuku and deliveries a hard straight punch to the bag, forcing it to swing back and forth.

At first Izuku was sad since it seemed like his attempt to use Ki was a failure but then once the bag seemed to be on the verge of stopping it seemed to be punched again and then again.

Izuku frozen before shouting in joy. "Yeah!" Izuku shouts while jumping up and doen in joy. "I did it! I really did it!" Izuku shouts

Suddenly he hears a knock on his bedroom door. "Is everything ok in here Izuku, I heard you scream." Inko asks as she opens the door.

"Everything is awesome mom, I finally managed to complete a move August showed!" Izuku says with enthusiasm. Grabbing his jacket Izuku begins to run toward the door.

"Izuku where are you going?" Inki asks quickly

Izuku throws on his jacket and opens the door before answering. "I gotta show August, he's gonna flip!" Izukubsays happily.

"Why not just text him?" Inko asks

"It wouldn't be the same." Izuku quickly answers back.

"Ok just be home by dinner, and feel free to invite August if you want." Inko answers as Izuku nods and run in the direction of August's apartment.

(Scene change August's apartment)

Izuku burst through the doors to the lobby before running up the stairs. Gero who's behind the front desk just looks up from his news paper, sighs and then goes back to reading.

As Izuku runs ups the stairs and soon reaches the floor with August's room on it. Grabbing the door knob Izuku burst into the room to see August in his suit about to jump out the window.

August turns around and notices his student. "Hey Izuku, ya known knocking is a thing right?" August asks

"Where are you going?" Izuku asks.

"Oh, ya know places." August retorts

"If you're going on a partrol I wanna come to." Izuku says

"What, no. Plus I'm not going on a patrol, I doingbsomething much more important." August tells his students.

"Well then I'll be your backup." Izuku says back.

"Izuku the answer is no and that's final. I told you, I'd nake sure your ready when you have get involved with the bigger bads and you're not ready!" August shouts which makes Izuku take a step back. August eyes widen under his mask as he moves his hand and takes off his mask.

"Kid I'm sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice." August says as he throws his mask on a near by desk. "Look kid I've lost a lot in life and that's the reason why I started my vigilante career so young. In the begining I didn't care if I lived or died and now I've come to terms with the possiblity I could die any time I dawn this suit. I don't think your ready for that weight and I don't wanna add you to the list of things I've lost." August says as he puts his hand on Izuku's shoulder.

"Kid I can't loss you too." August tells Izuku.

"You won't. When I said yes to being your student that was the day I came to terms with possible death. I don't wanna die but I know it's a possibility. No matter what I promise to live for mom, my friends, and you." Izuku tells his teacher with a smile.

"That's almost exactly what I said to Mr. Gero when he snapped my out of my little emo phase. Damn." August says in his head as he takes his hand off Izuku's shoulder.

"Well you may not be fully ready but I think it's as good a time as any to bust these bad boys out." August says as he flips his sofa over to reveal two boxes.

Izuku opens one box to find his suit but it feels different. A bit more bulky but somehow even lighter than the last one. "I had Yamata put some shock absorbers on this one and reinforce the entire thing." August explains

"Awesome, can't wait to see what's in this one." Izuku says as he opens the other box to find two Tanfus.

"Thise absorbe shock too but unlikenyour suit they can dish it back." August says as he puts his mask back on. "Now hurry up and get ready we've got some ass to kick." August tells his student.

"Right!" Izuku shouts dawns his bew suit and the jump from August's window and onto the rooftops. "So where are we going?" Izuku asks

"The USJ the League of villains have plans to attack it today." August replies.

"The league of who?" Izuku asks confused.

"The league of villians is basically a group of people bent on "changing" society for the better by killing All Might." August replies.

"Ok so if you know this qhy didn't you tell the pro heroes or police?" Izuku ask.

"Police and pro heroes have a hard time believing a vigilante's word. For all they know I could be in cahoots with the villians and be feeding them flase information." August says as he stops on the edge of one rooftop and looks into the alley way below.

Izuku looks down too and sees a black and red motorcycle. "Had Gaz leave here earlier." August then slides down the fire escape and lands on the bike.

Izuki does the same but falls. Thankfully he's caught by August. Izuki then wraps his arms around August as the bike speeds into the streets toward the USJ.