Chapter 1

Chapter 1
~the asylum~

I've been watching over my family for around a year or so now. It's been nice being back here, the only downside is I have to hide my true self. Both my dads here are depressed about my death. I care for them tho.

Me and the pastas have been getting along, though I've noticed there all a bit depressed. Kinda my fault there..... Anywho I'm in my room right now thinking over life so far, heh life. It's kinda cool being undead, I died and now I'm alive again.

I got up off my bed and put on my outfit.

This was my signature outfit since I came back and started killing

This was my signature outfit since I came back and started killing. My name is The Toxic Maniac. I loved it two, not gana lie. Anywho I started walking down stares to the kitchen to get my father and Slender food. I got my dad a lollipop and a few gumdrops and Slender some corn rice and chicken.

I picked up the food and candy's and went to Slender's room. I knocked on his door. I heard a raspy 'who is it?' Answers him with "it's me Slender, Toxic" and the door creaked open as I slowly walk in to see Slender at his desk face down moping. I place the food beside him and check his health. He seemed to be eating ok but he needed sun and fresh air.

I got up and went to the window opening the blinds as the soft morning rays of the sun him my skin as well as Slender's and he hissed. "Slender you need sun your getting two un-healthy" I told him as I opened the window a bit. I went back to him to see him staring at a frame with all the pastas in it and father holding a little toddler me on his hip in the centre with mom decide him. My black hair in two braids with my red streak hanging in my face. You see I was born with it.

I sighed and went to leave his room to my father. I shut Slender's door and off I went to fathers room. When I got there I slowly opens the door to see him covered in blood cutting. I ran to him dropping the candy's and snatching the knife trowing it away. "JACK!!" I yelled as I ran to the washroom and grabbed the first aid kit.

I ran back to Jack as he just lay there depressed. I took off his suspenders and the feathers as well as the bandages that he always wears then his shirt. I started bandaging him up. Being carful and not hurting him. It was a bit hard to see so I lifted my goggles so they sat on my forehead. I finished cleaning the wounds and bandaged his arms.

I went to his closet and got him a black tank top and put it on him. I picked up the dropped candy's and handed them two him. "Jack eat them or I will make you, please you need to eat" I pleaded. He sighed and nodded. I smiled a bit and hugged him then left the room closing the door.

I went downstairs and sat on the sofa. After around ten hours of relaxing E.J came in the room. "How are they?" He asked. Oh yea by the way I was the only one allowed In there rooms. Anywho back two Jack. "Slender needed fresh air and sun so I opened his blinds and window but other then that he's ok, been eating well two. Laughing Jack not so well. He hardly eats and needs sun and fresh air badly, not to mention I walked in on him cutting but thanks to your teachings I bandaged him up" I told him