Chapter 7

Chapter 7

~new toys~

I walked down the halls of the asylum but something was of. It looked abandoned and the lights would flicker. As I walked to the court yard I gasped in shock. All the prisoners and guards bodies were there. They were all dead ripped apart and killed. Then something came to mind, EJ!! I ran to the prisoners bodies and threw them around looking for EJ.

Thank god I didn't find him. I got up and went inside the asylum in the room were they store all of the prisoners stuff. I found my knife and my stuff so I grabbed it. Using my powers and using my powers I undid the straps of my straight jacket but left it on. I grabbed my knife and stuff then put them in my room. I laid down and sighed. Today has been a day I thought. I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up the next day to yelling and laughing. I got up and hid my knife in my shoe and did up the straps on my straight jacket. I went out of my room using my powers to lock it. I went to the source of the noise and found three teenagers looking and taking pictures with the bodies.

I went behind one of the kids knocking him out then before anyone can see. I take them out one by one and when there all out i take them to the room I woke in yesterday. I chain them all up and hide in the shadows waiting for them to wake up. After around 15 minutes they start waking up.

They were trashing around and screaming. I was giggling in the corner full of shadows. They looked at me dead in my eyes. Fear rolled in on there faces. They seemed terrified out of there minds. I got up and walked in front of the boy in the middle.

(I'm soooooo sorry. I didn't mean to be gone for so long, I was doing a lot of stuff and couldn't do it all at one so I stopped righting for awhile. I will try my best to update whenever I can, hope you enjoyed?! Bye for now)