Chapter 3

Chapter 3
~Eyeless Jack~

The alarm went of in the asylum. I sat before the flowers cris-cross watching the asylum as red lights flash around. I used some of my magic to listen inside. I heard a guard yell "WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING!?!?" On the waki-taki and someone answered "we were bringing in some wired ass dude when he bit the guard holding him and is running to the yard" then they both shout "TOXIC!!"

I start giggling and laughing my ass off. I saw someone in a black sweater black pants and a black mask with black hair running to the gates of the yard. I teleported there right away. I was standing giggling my ass off. "Sorry hun~ but I can't let you leave" he growls and runs at me trying to punch my face but I dodge and spin around kicking him in the face. He growls and gets up.

He takes out a knife and trows it in my arm. I giggled at him and used my teeth to rip it out and jump on him stabbing him in the heart with the knife using my teeth. "Let this be a warning to those who wish to disrespect and challenge me. As long as I'm here nobody gets out. And under the rare sercomstance (can't spell sorry XD) someone does, I will hunt you down and make you pay with your life~ hehehehehehhhahahhahahahahhahah~~"

Everyone around me in the yard looked terrified. I smiled at them and ripped the knife from the boys chest and got up. I started walking to the guards but they back away. I sigh and shake my head. And give them a reassuring smile. I walk to the one in the middle and carefully place the knife on his hand so it doesn't cut him and take three steps back.

He locks at me and smiles. I smile back at him. "Thank you Toxic" he said and I nodded. "It's time for everyone to go to there cells now" another guard said and everyone began arguing. I growled loudly and everyone shut up. "EVERYONE SINGLE FILE LINE NOW!!!" They did as told according to there room number and then we entered the asylum once again.

As we passed everyone stared at me in aw as I yelled at those who stepped out of the line. Once they were all in there swines cells the head guard brought me to the highest floor. He opens the door to reveal a black and red room still padded but with a window that views the forest and town and hade some decor such as, a lamp on a bedside table and a picture frame of a forest at night and a carpet in the middle of the room.

I turned around and looked at the man confused. He smiled at me and said "you voluntarily put yourself in harms way to help us, and you kept the order today. As long as you help us we help you. Oh and would you like that jacket off?" He said. I sock my head "makes people more scared knowing I'm dangerous enough to need it" I said and smiled. I sighed and nodded.

I walked in and he closed the door locking it. I saw something I didn't before, a desk with a nice chair and on the desk there's a tray of food containing a hamburger fries and cockecola. Beside the tray lays a sketchbook and a pencil. I lock in the three draws on the left side of the desk to find three sketchbooks in each. And on the other room for my finished ones.

I sat down and ate till I fell asleep.

When I woke up the tray was gone and replaced with waffles. I smiled and dug in. Oh yea by the way the way I eat is using my mouth, might ask to have them undo the strapped holding my arms up on this tho. Anywho I stood up and went to the door ready for yard time. The door opens showing the head guard.

I smiled at him and asked "could you by any chance undo the straps on this but let me keep it on?" He smiled and nodded taking them off. He stepped back one step and we headed to the yard. When we reached it I saw a right that was swarmed by everyone. I growled and yelled "EVERYONE CLEAR OUT NOW AND GO DO YOUR OWN TJING OR GO TO YOUR CELL!!"

Everyone but the two fighting cleared out. They were still fighting. I walked to them and punched both there faces. The both grown and stumble back. "Next time this happens I won't be so generous" I said. One of the boys heads wiped up at the sound of my voice.

His eyes... There just empty eye secrets. Dripping black blood... E.J!!! He got up and I ran and hugged him "JACKIE!!!" I yelled.

(Thank you those who voted on a pasta last chapter! It helped a lot so thx)