chapter 4

(Look I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile but it's been a hard month. I broke my leg and got supper sick so I hade to stay home and rest and also study when I'm not resting, I just haven't hade the time and I'm truly sorry)

Chapter 4

~Jackie's mask~

I was so happy to see Jack. Even tho its only been two days I missed him. He hugged me back and whispered I miss you in a soft voice to me. I smiled at him and let him go taking two steps back. I locked up at him and smiled. "I missed ya Jackie" and he smiled down at me. I must say he's tall. Not going to lie.

I locked around us to see everyone staring in aw at the scene before them. I cleared my trough and said "everyone this is my friend Eyeless Jack, if any of you bother him your gana be in pain. And ANYONE and I mean ANYONE!!!! Hurts him you are gana die" I say then giggle and give them a sweet and innocent smile.

They all locked terrified. They nodded quickly then I yelled "SINGLE FILE LINE TO YOUR ROOMS PLEASE, I WONT BE ESCORTING YOU BUT IF A GUARD TELLS ME ONE OF YOU MISBEHAVED YOUR GANA REGRET IT! NOW GO" they obeyed me and went in a single file line then started walking inside with the guards around them.

I locked at E.J who locked shocked and yet uncomfortable. "Yesterday a dangerous dude tried to escape and hade a knife on him while the straps on this thing we're still done up. He tried to get past me and I told him he has to go trough me. And so he did, he tried and took out his knife and stabbed me. I used my mouth to take it out and used it to kill him. And I helped the guards get the people here to calm down and get in there rooms"

He slowly nodded and smiled down at me but the. Locked away seeming a bit uncomfortable. I giggled and said "I'm guessing your uncomfortable without your mask?" And he nodded. I smiled and ran to the guards before yelling "BE RIGHT BACK JACKIE"

When I got inside the asylum to the head gaurds office I knocked and I heard a soft 'come in'. I opened the door and walked in. "Oh hey Toxic, what can I do for ya?" He said. I smiled and answered  "my friend Eyeless Jack doesn't have his mask cause it was token by some guards when he got here and he feels uncomfortable without it, may I please give it to him?" He chuckled and handed me Jackie's mask. I smiled and hugged him saying "THANK YOU TANK YOU THANK YOU!!" Before running off to Jack.

I ran to Jack and his back was facing me. I smirked mischievously and teleported behind him. I know that Toxic the maniac doesn't have powers but I sometimes use my powers and plus he can't see me so he can't tell. I jumped on his back and wrapped my legs around his torso scaring the crap outa him. He jumped three meters in the air and screamed like a girl. I fell to the ground laughing my ass off.

I locked at him as he started blushing and turned a scarlet red. He used his hands to cover his face and I giggle. "I got something better for that" I told him. He slowly uncovers his face locking confused but still blushing. I take his mask from behind my back and hand it to him. He snatches it and starts thanking me non stop. He picks me up hugging me and spinning in a circle thanking me while I giggle.

(I know it's short and I'm sorry but again I've been busy and dealing with a lot)