Chapter 2

Chapter 2
~doctors?~

I woke up on a white bed. Ina straight jacket. In a white room. With padded walls. In an asylum.

The door opens to my room and two doctors came in. They hade syringes, pills and other stuff. I giggled and lunged myself at the shorter of the two. I tackled him to the ground using my feet to pin his arms above his head.

I giggled once again and bit into his neck and began eating her. The taler male pulled me of her but it was to late. She was dead. I pushed the man of me and began eating him. I was finished the woman that now only has some smeared blood and some body parts and flesh. I ate the whole male and the alarm went off. Over twenty security officers rushed in the room. Four pinned me down while another two put a caged mask over my mouth.

I was giggling and laughing insanely. They were funny. "Anyone Wana play?" I asked giggling. A man walked up to me and slapped me. I giggled then headbuted him. He yelled in pain and staggered back. The security left the room leaving me giggling psychotically.

I got up and sat on my bed. I was playing with my toes when someone entered the room. It was a security officer. He told me "we are letting you go in the yard to socialize and get fresh air. You try and escape or anything you will lose this privilege. Do you accept?" I nodded giggling.

He grabbed me but I pulled away and he sighed. He lead me to the yard. He pushed me in and close the gate. I giggled and went to the corner of the fenced in area, it was the closest to the woods. I sat there and played with the flowers around me.

I was smiling, not an insane smile but a genuine smile.  I sat there enjoying the flowers till.....

(Ok so I know this is a chore chapter but I need h lo for a part of the next chapter. Pick one of the fallowing pastas to be in the next chapter please.

Ticci Toby

Jeff The Killer

Eyeless Jack)