Chapter 5

Chapter 5

~Broken~

Me and Jack were having fun and goofing around for around an hour the. The head guard came out. "Miss Maniac, it's past curfew may you please go to your room and escorts this man to his?" he said. "Is it alright if he gets a cell beside my room?" I ask him and he replies "fine but he will need somewhere to stay until it's finished" "he can stay with me if that's ok" I answer. "Alright just nothing inappropriate" I blush a bit and nod.

He walks back into the building and I fallow and head to my room Jack behind me. When we got to my room his jaw dropped and I giggled. I pulled him in the room shutting the door and it locks. "How? Why? What? When?" He asked in total shock and I burst into a fit of laughter. "I already told you silly" I said.

We both sat on my bed. "Hey Jackie, how's Slender and L.J?" I asked him. He locked down "you know what happened to there child and that whole thing correct?" He said and I nodded "well Slender Man and Laughing Jack though of you as another child the way you were always there for them and never gave up, made sure they were healthy and alright. When you gauges caught it broke them even more" he explained.

A tear rolled down my cheek and onto my hands as a few more came and I looked down in shame. "I never bring anything good no madder  were I go...." I say. He sighed and hugged me "it's not your fault Toxic" he said hugging me as I cried. I soon fell asleep in his arms still crying.

~Eyeless Jack's POV~

I can't help but feel bad for her..... She carried so much for everyone and everything at the mansion and to find out she caused people to become even more broken then they already are. She kinda reminds me of Y/N.......... It's quiet the resemblance to be honest but it can't be. We all saw her die right before us. I sigh and look at her asleep in my arms. I try to get her of me but she won't let go. I desires to get under the covers with her still in my arms. I kissed her forehead and started to drift of.

As I was about to fall asleep I heard somthing.....it was to late to identify it tho... I was now asleep......