Bahamas

Princess~ It was so early and Daisha came and woke me up.

Daisha~ Wake up hon they waiting for us.

Princess~ Your going too?

Daisha~ Yeah come on

Princess~ fine I went to shower then picked out something.

Princess~ Then I put my hair up in a messy bun got my luggage and went downstairs

Rihanna~ have fun honey.

Princess~ Thanks mom and how did you know?

Rihanna~ Diddy told me but I woke up to say bye and have fun.

Princess~ Okay thank you and you look tried get some sleep mom.

Rihanna~ Yeah Thanks

Princess~ Me and Daisha went outside and in the car while Shawn was driving to meet up with Christian and Justin.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ We got there and they were by the private jet taking pictures.

Daisha~ Okay pictures of you and Justin Princess.

Princess~ Okay...Justin stop making me laugh

Justin~ *kisses her*

Princess~  I took some of Daisha and Christian while Justin sent me the pictures Daisha took of us and looked at them my laugh eww but his laughs cute and he kissed me in the other one so I posted them on Instagram captured 🤫 then we went inside the jet.

Daisha~ So what's this about?

Christian its a secret remember.

Daisha~ Okay

Princess~ I went over and sat by Justin so you still not gonna tell me?

Justin~ Nah

~5 Hours Later~

Princess~ Omg the Bahamas so beautiful then we got to the house we were staying at and out our stuff away.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ Christian and Justin went out for a swim and me and Daisha changed into our swimsuits.

Princess's Swimsuit