London

Princess~ So I woke up went in Royalty's rooms and saw her packing why are you packing?

Royalty~ What do you mean we're going to London.

Princess~ With Alexander?

Royalty~ Yeah he says he has a surprise for us.

Princess~ Am not going have fun though.

Royalty~ No please I need you there Princess pleaseeeeee!

Princess~ Fine when are we leaving?

Royalty~ in 3 Hours Hahahah and we're staying for 1 week.

Princess~ Omg I went in my room and started to pack.

~30 Minutes Later~

Princess~ I finished so I went to shower then after picked out an outfit.

Princess~ I didn't do my makeup but I just put my hair up in a messy bun and then went downstairs

Rihanna~ I hope you have fun there.

Princess~ Yeah we'll see I went outside in the car and then Shawn took me to Justin so I went inside and he was eating.

Justin~ Hey beautiful.

Princess~ Hey then I started eating with him.

Justin~ Have you read the news?

Princess~ No

Justin~ *turns laptop to Princess*

Princess~ Okay then I started reading.

Daughter of Rihanna Princess Fenty went over to dinner with her new boyfriend Justin Combs they were having a nice dinner until Princess got up to go at a table where billionaireAlexander Wright was sitting and started a fight it got crazy but Justin Combs pulled Princess back and went outside of the restaurant which Princess had scratches on her face from the fight but what we all want to know is what did the girl do to make Princess so angry.

Princess~ Omg the fucking media.

Justin~ Yeah right.

Princess~ I came to tell you that am going to London to stay with my dad but only cause of Royalty.

Justin~ Okay how long?

Princess~ A week I was gonna tell Daisha and Keisha but there not picking up.

Justin~ Damn that's a long ass time.

Princess~ I know anyways just tell them I left but I have to go right now I'll see you when I get back.

Justin~ Aight *kisses her*

Princess~ I opened the door and left then went in the car and got home me and Royalty got our things went back in the car.