Mood

Princess~ I woke up in a good mood until I went in my bathroom and looked at my neck but then I showered and then picked out an outfit.

Princess~ I put some products in my curls and then just let my hair down and then did my makeup.

~2 Hours Later~

Princess~ I finally finished and then I went downstairs.

Rihanna~ Hey... you look so beautiful. Where are you going?

Princess~ Yeah thanks and to breakfast with Justin.

Rihanna~ That's Nice am glad things are going good with you two.

Princess~ Yeah anyways I have too go.

Rihanna~ Wait!

Princess~ What?

Rihanna~ I want you to know I love you so much.

Princess~ Yup good to know but when you love your kid it's when they were first born not years later.

Rihanna~ Am sorry and I will kept apologizing until you forgive me and please here me out.

Princess~ Like how you heard me when I was yelling your name. And and probably should hold your breathe cause that's not happening anytime soon. Then I went outside and in the car and headed to the place.

~ Minutes Later~

Malik~ You ready?

Princess~ Yeah I looked outside and saw paparazzi and fans I was signing some pictures but then I went inside I saw Justin and I went over and sat down.

Justin~ You looks so beautiful.

Princess~ Thanks and you look so sexy.

Justin~ Thank you

Princess~ Then we ordered and then ate.

Justin~ You don't look so happy what's wrong?

Princess~ Yesterday last night before I came over to your place I had a little fight with my mom and she talked to me today too.

Justin~ Maybe you should hear her out.

Princess~ She said the exact same thing.

Justin~ What did you say?

Princess~ Like you heard me when I was yelling out your name.

Justin~ Damn

Princess~ Yeah can we talk about something else?

Justin~ Yeah... what are your plans today?