Complicated

Princess~ I woke up noticing I was at Justin's so then I put on my slides and went to the kitchen. Damn shirtless and making breakfast.

Justin~ *smiles* good morning beautiful *kisses her*.

Princess~ Morning then I sat down and went on my phone then saw Royalty text me.

Ro💋💘: Where are you??

Princess: At Justin's why?

Ro💋💘: There is someone here looking for you saying it's important.

Princess: Okay am coming.

Ro💋💘: Okay

Princess~ I texted Shawn to come get me.

Justin~ What happened?

Princess~ My sister said there is someone at the house wanting to talk to me.

Justin~ They can wait *grabs her*

Princess~ *laughs* No but I'll see you later.

Justin~ Alright *kisses her*

Princess~ So then I went outside and in the car.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ I got home and went inside to the living room. Chloe what the hell do you want?

Chloe~ Am Just here to tell you something important am not here to fight with you.

Princess~ Okay *sits down* um what is it?

Chloe~ This is so hard for me to tell you and am really sorry.

Princess~ Okay just tell me.

Chloe~ Okay we'll I was fucking around with Kyle for two weeks and he told me he's HIV positive and that he's had it for 3 years now I got tested and I have HIV I came to tell you that you might have it.

Princess~ What the hell nooo this can't be happening.

Chloe~ I know I cried when I found out I had it I just wanted to come tell you and you should probably let your boyfriend know.

Princess~ Uh Yeah thanks

Chloe~ Yeah see you around.

Princess~ Yeah so then she left and I went up my room and showered then just put something on.

Princess~ I put my hair up in a messy bun and went downstairs.

Royalty~ Where are you going?

Princess~ Uh to dads but I'll be back soon.

Royalty~ Okay

Princess~ I went outside and in the car.