Thursday

Princess~ I woke up went to shower then picked out my outfit.

Princess~ It was raining but I Out my hair up in a messy bun then went in the kitchen

Princess~ It was raining but I Out my hair up in a messy bun then went in the kitchen. Is Royalty still sleeping?

Rihanna~ Yeah

Princess~ Okay ima go get some breakfast.

Rihanna~ Okay

Princess~ I went outside and it was raining so I went in the car with Derek and Malik and drove to some breakfast place.

Derek~ Damn all those people are your fans.

Princess~ Oh wow I went out the car I put my hood on.

Fan~ Can I please get a picture.

Princess~ Of course *takes picture*

Zack~ Hi am Zack and am a really big fan your so beautiful I can't believe am finally seeing you I get made fun of at school for thinking I was gonna meet you one day.

Princess~ Hi Zack your so cute don't listen to them their just jealous and yeah here I grabbed his phone and took and picture while I kissed him on the cheek.

Zack~ Thank you so much.

Princess~ Of course I went inside and got some breakfast then headed back out and gave Malik the food while he put it in the car then I bumped into someone then I looked up.

Justin~ Exactly How we met.

Princess~ Hahahah omg

Justin~ You look so beautiful *kisses her*

Princess~ No am so wet and I have to do so much.

Justin~ Yeah Same here did you know Christian and Daisha are gonna be out here tomorrow?

Princess~ No but that'll be fun.

Justin~ Yeah

Princess~ You still haven't told me what happened the day at the party.

Justin~ Don't worry I have video's.

Princess~ Justinnnn!

Justin~ No but their cute you were so drunk though.

Princess~ Oh no that's so bad.