Drama

Princess~ I woke up then Justin texted me

Justin: You probably wanna get at Christian's house like now.

Princess: Why?

Justin: Daisha and him are fighting she's throwing everything it's bad.

Princess: what the hell I'll be there.

Justin: aight

Princess~ I went to shower then picked out an outfit.

Princess~ Then I just out my hair up in a messy bun and went downstairs

Rihanna~ Hi baby girl

Princess~ Not right now please I went outside quickly and Shawn drove me to Christians I opened the door and Daisha was crying so much and throwing things.

Justin: Be careful

Princess~ Daish please put it down come here.

Daisha: Okay

Princess: Then I just hugged her. It's okay

Daisha~ Yeah Okay

Princess~ I went outside and out her in the car but she was still crying. Then I went back inside the house WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Christian~ I accidentally cheated on her.

Princess Oh hell no are you fucking serious.

Christian~ I swear it was an accident.

Princess~ I cant right now. What even happened?

Justin~ We went to the club and that's how it happened.

Princess~ oh god Goodluck I have to go.

Christian~ can u please talk to her.

Princess~ I don't even know the same shit happened with her last relationship.

Christian~ Damn

Princess~ yeah I left and went in the car I was hugging her when we got home we went in her room and laid down are you okay?

Daisha~ No I just can't believe he did that we were having an amazing time I should've known to stay single.

Princess~ Am so sorry Daisha

Daisha~ Like it feels just like what happened with Jayden.

Princess~ Yeah am sorry

Daisha~ it's fine

Princess~ she was crying so much but then she cried herself to sleep I put a blanket over her closed her door and went downstairs.

Royalty~ Hi Princess