Talk

Princess~ I woke up went on my phone and went on Instagram and saw mom story.

@badgalriri Beautiful gifts from my girls @princessfenty and @royaltyfenty

Princess~ So I went in her room and sat on her bed next to her.

Rihanna~ These Saint Laurent bags wow and the necklaces I love em.

Princess~Am so happy you do

Rihanna~ oh and you need to be reading what they've been saying about yesterday.

Princess~ Okay send me the link.

Rihanna~ I will ima go make some breakfast.

Princess~ Okay I went to shower then picked out my outfit.

Princess~ My hair was straightened so I brushed it and put it in a high pony tail and did my edges then checked out the link

Looks like the Fenty Family we're enjoying their Mother's Day. Singer Rihanna's daughters Princess Fenty and Royalty Fenty threw Rihanna a party at their house. It was very beautiful, while surprising Rihanna and her being emotional, what caught our eyes were the speeches her daughters gave and the slide show they showed also what caught fans eyes were Princess's voice when she sang her mother song Desperado. A lot of fans thought she sounded exactly like her mother and notice how much they also look alike.

Princess~ I stopped reading got my bag and went downstairs.

Rihanna~ Wow you look amazing where are you going?

Princess~ To the interview remember.

Rihanna~ Oh yeah here get some breakfast.

Princess~ I took some breakfast and went in the car and ate it.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ They we're fixing my makeup then I came out and sat down.

Emily: Hello Guys am Emily here and am here today with Princess Fenty.

Princess: *smiles* Hi

Emily: So you look stunning by the way.

Princess: Thank you very much.

Emily: So let's talk about yesterday cause we know everyone is.

Princess: Hahaha yeah well me and my younger sister Royalty wanted to just throw our mom a little party and that's pretty much how it went down.

Emily: Well it was very beautiful and what you guys said was just so beautiful.

Princess: Thank you