Chapter 21

First of all, WINTER IS HERE!!!! *wink*

Second off, my honored guests;

Diva-13 

britt2828

odumosupeggy25

Ritsi4479

lucyrose2405

Thirdly, can we appreciate this beautiful cover.

This was made by @mahgadahling  so thanks a lot

That is

mahgadahling

Lila

Its been a month since I returned from the hospital. Chris and I decided to spend some time at my parents house and work on our relationship. 

I rolled over on the bed and nudged Chris awake. "Come on babe, get up." He groaned and covered his head with a pillow.

Rolling my eyes, I took the chance to attack his sides. Our laughter pleasantly cut through the silence. He quickly got the upper hand and I tried my best to escape. Chris pinned my arms to my side and pulled me close to him, our faces mere inches apart. 

I placed a gentle kiss on his lips. In seconds, we were tangled in the bed passionately kissing each other. 

Chris pulled away from me and rested my forehead on his. "I don't think your parents would appreciate us destroying your bed again."

I blushed crimson. "Come on then Edward Cullen, time to get up." 

I went into the bathroom. While in the shower, I heard Chris enter. "Hey, no peeping." I joked.

I heard him chuckle. "Don't worry. I know every inch of your body, there is nothing you can hide that I haven't seen."

"You know nothing." Good old pop culture references.

In half an hour, I was ready and waiting downstairs. The cream coloured, bohemian style dress I wore fluttered elegantly around me.  I hands were wrapped around my cup of tea as I waited for Chris.

"Are you excited," my mom questioned as she kissed my cheek and sat down. I nodded.  

"Are you ready?" Chris's voice from the doorway made me turn to face him. I grinned before standing up. "I've actually been waiting for quite some time. I think there was some miscommunication on who takes longer to get ready." I said playfully.

I kissed his cheek. "Are you not hungry?" I questioned. 

He shook his head. Wrapping an arm around my waist, he whispered dirtily in my ear, "Or I could eat you."

I pulled him out of the kitchen. "Do you want my mom to castrate you."

"Then how would she get more grand-kids." Was his smart ass reply. I punched his side. 

The car-ride to the local clinic was not long. Since Ms Beaumont went back to her clinic, Chris and I decided that it would be too troublesome to drive all the way there. My recent incident was still fresh in everyone's mind. 

As we sat waiting, Chris drew random patterns on my hand. "What do you want our baby to be." I whispered. 

"I want a girl," he murmured.

"I want a boy," I whispered in reply. 

"Why?" he questioned.

"So that he can protect all of our future daughters." I smiled at the thought.

Just then, my name was called. 

I cringed when the cool gel hit my stomach. I teared up when I heard the sound of a heartbeat. He too had tears in his eyes. 

"That's your baby," the doctor pointed at the blob.

When everything was done, the doctor wiped the gel off my stomach. "This ultrasound was to determine your due date. When you're around 5 months pregnant, you can do another one to find out the gender of your baby."

I was somewhat disappointed. I wanted to know the gender.

Outside, Chris stopped me. "I don't care what gender our baby is really. As long as it is ours I will love it to the moon and back."

That moment was hilarious because I was not focused on what he was saying. The most interesting thing at the moment was the twisted donut a young girl was eating.

I was starting the second trimester of my pregnancy and I could already feel its effects. Chris followed my line of sight. He chuckled, "Come on, lets get you something to eat."

"