Chapter 22

Some more beloved and appreciated readers are:

laura199797

RukshiRoy

myStoryline

call_me_bean

HannahMercer5

Luckysunmoon

Peaches4747

SabitaLutchman

kokomasters83

GeorginaKurupo

Chris

Lila and I decided to visit our manor for a week to settle our affairs in the city. We would then retreat to her family manor and stay there until the birth. Lila wanted our baby to born the same place she did.

I peered out the window at the New York City skyline, the view never failed to amaze me. I went back to my desk and sat down. I needed to finish sorting out my papers before the Chief Operating Officer came for them. She would manage the company while I was gone.

I was so preoccupied with the papers that I didn't look up when the door opened. It could be no other than the COO. "Have a seat," I commanded.

Hearing the lock click made my eyes snap up to meet the face of an unknown woman. She was beautiful, I suppose. Short, blonde hair and delicate features. I prefer long hair, especially black.  Something to hold onto. I thought absentmindedly as my mind flashed to Lila.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed when she opened her blouse and leaped at me over the desk. She hugged me and started planting kisses over my face. I was quick to push her off. 

She landed with a thump on the ground. My mother always said it was ungentlemanly to hurt women but I was not sorry. 

The woman gasped, she was shocked. "Why did you do that?"

"Who are you?" I snarled.

"Baby its me."

I frowned in confusion. Who was she?

"Don't you remember? We met in a restaurant three months ago. You — you smiled at me and when the waiter accidentally spilled the food on me you offered me your handkerchief." She reached into her pocket. "I still have it. This is proof of our love baby. We were meant to be."

This woman was one hundred percent unhinged.

"Suzanne," I called.

"Its just you and me. I told her someone was waiting for her on the first floor. She's gone."

She finished unbuttoning her blouse and took it off. "Just one taste and we well never be apart baby. I know you want to."

She jumped on me again, this time clinging like an octopus. I tried pushing her off but hung on to my clothes. The buttons on the shirt began to fall off where she dug her fingernails in.

Falling back on the door, I took the opportunity to unlock it and open the door. We fell at the feet of the approaching Suzanne and my long awaited COO.

I could imagine how silly I looked. Disheveled, lipstick marks all over my face and a messy haired woman on my chest. 

"Thank Heavens," I sighed with relief.