3

They all jumped out the car at a gas station and went inside.

"Ugh, I gotta pee." China said, doing the "potty dance" in place.

"Go to the bathroom then." Lisa said, smirking.

"You know I can't!" She said.

"You're gonna pee on yourself China. Just go." Zendaya said, walking passed her with a Kombucha juice. One of her worst fears was a gas station bathroom. It was so unsanitary.

"I... I can't." She whispered. She felt arms around her shoulders and looked up to see Mani smiling at her.

"It's okay China. I'll go with you if you want me to." She said softly. China wiggled out of Normani's grip and walked back outside to the car, making Normani sigh. She walked to the chip isle and grabbed some Pringles. Then she grabbed a Pepsi and went to pay for her stuff. Zendaya was already up there with Lisa, talking to the cashier. Where was Lauren?

"I dabble in witchcraft. I could whip you up a good potion to get that guy to fall for you." Zendaya said to Lisa.

"No, I'm good off that devil stuff Zendaya." Lisa said.

"Excuse me, is this all together?" The lady behind the counter asked. Mani swooped in and smiled at her.

"Yes. And these Pringles and Pepsi. How much?" She asked taking her wallet out.

"12.45." She said. She looked at what Zendaya had, which was some organic juice and Lisa had some Pepto Bismol and a snicker.

"How the hell is this almost 13 bucks?" Normani asked.

"Here you are. Keep the change my good man." Lauren said, coming out of no where and sliding a twenty on the counter.

"I'm a woman!" The lady said angrily. Lauren's face turned pink.

"Oh uhm... well damn... ma'am. You have a nice day. Let's go you guys." Lauren said, making us all leave  from the store quickly and hop back in the car. China was rocking back and forth in her seat, her head in her hands. Zendaya tried to grab the girl, but she smacked Zendaya's hand away.

"Ouch. I was trying to help!" Z said, pouting.

"Alright, we're going to the hotel now, calm down China." Lauren said, her smile finally faltering since they started on their trip.

"Good. Good. Any of you have hand sanitizer?" She asked.

"What hotel we stayin in?" Normani asked, handing China a bottle of hand sanitizer.

"Where's the Ritz Carlton at?" Lauren asked, her smile starting to creep back on her face.

"The who? It's like five hundred a night to stay there!" Zendaya said.

"So what?" Lisa asked.

"I got it. Plus we're only staying a night anyway. To The Ritz we go!" Lauren yelled.
*********************
"How many rooms?" The man behind the registration desk asked.

"Just one. A two bed please." Lauren said. The man nodded.

"Okay, that's 545.13. You can swipe your card now." He said.

"Oh no, I'll be paying in cash." Lauren said, taking a wad of cash from her pocket. The man looked a little shocked. She counted the money out and handed it to the man with a wink.

"Keep the change. I'll take that key card." She said. He slid her two cards and the women went to the second floor.

"Whats the room number?" China asked.

"This one." Lauren said, opening the door to a gorgeous room.

" Lauren said, opening the door to a gorgeous room

"Wheres the other bed? Fucking rip." Lisa said, throwing her bags down and plopping down on the couch.

"Off the couch idiot. I want it." Zendaya said. Lisa gave her the finger and Z tried to grab it, accidentally bending it. The two started fighting, Lisa having Zendaya in a headlock. China had already ran to the bathroom with a change of clothes. Normani sat down on the bed, Lauren laying down next to her.

"You like, my queen?" Lauren asked her.

"OUCH YOU BITCH!" Lisa yelled, a laugh coming from Zendaya.

"It's nice Lauren. I just want to see Los Angeles to be honest. I wanna see the beach." She said. Lauren rubbed Normani's back and smiled.

"You will Mani. You will." She said.

"Normani, do you have any grease?" China said, coming in the room with only a towel on.

"Stop! My nose is bleeding you retard!" Zendaya yelled from the living room area.

"What the hell?" China whispered.

"Yeah baby I do. I bought one that wasn't opened, just for you."Normani said, going in her bag. Lauren smacked her lips and glared at the younger girl.

"China, you're such a cockblocker. I was tryna cake!" Lauren said. China rolled her eyes at the green eyed woman.

"Yeah, how was that going for you?" She asked her with a smirk.

"Fuck you, you little twerp."

"Twerp? Wow, such amaze. You hurt my feelings." China said, mocking the older woman.

"Here you go Chi." Mani said, handing the hair product to the girl. China smiled at Normani and shot Lauren a bird before going back to the bathroom.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Mani asked Lauren. Lauren's toothy grin came back onto her face as she thought about the night ahead.

"We're headin to the club!"
**********************