12

Lisa P.O.V

We googled where a Spencer's was and it was inside the mall here, so we went there. It was huge, so we tried to stay close together.

"Oh my God, there are so many fine ass men here." I said.

"Girl, shut up. Your  heterosexuality is hurting my soul." Zendaya said, holding her chest. Just then, a cute, tall, white boy with a fade came up to me.

"Girl, those shoes, are FIERCE! I gotta know where you got them from!" He said, putting his hand on his hip. What in the hell? The four other women were trying not to laugh at me.

"Uhm, some store online." I said.

"Oh okay. I'll find them. Have a good one honey." He said, walking away. Z came up to me and slapped my shoulder.

"This'll probably fly right over your head, but, we're in Atlanta Lise." She said. What's that mean? The other three girls just kept smirking at me. We finally found Spencer's and split up. I found a rainbow crop top that I was gonna change into.

 I found a rainbow crop top that I was gonna change into

China found some sunglasses.

Normani found a rainbow fanny pack

Lauren found a snapback

And Z found a rainbow tie to wear with her white button up

We paid for our stuff and left the mall to get a hotel room so we could clean ourselves up before heading to the festival

We paid for our stuff and left the mall to get a hotel room so we could clean ourselves up before heading to the festival. We got a cheap motel just for sleeping and changing clothes. After everybody had gotten ready, we headed downtown.
**********************
We got downtown and the parade had already started. People were throwing candy and beads and I think somebody threw some condoms too. China, for some reason, wasn't jumping up and down and dancing like the rest of us. She was on her phone, looking up occasionally to see what was going on around her. I walked over to her and she looked up at me.

"Chi, I'm sorry." I said in her ear. She nodded and got back on her phone.

"I know you hate me." I said, trying to get her to talk to me. She rolled her eyes and looked up from her phone again.

"I don't hate you. I actually love you Lise. You're just slow sometimes. Majority of the time." She said with a shrug.

"Here I am, trying to apologize and you still wanna be an asshole. Whatever China." I said, trying to walk away. I felt a hand on my arm and she was staring at me.

"I'm sorry. Can we call a truce?" She asked. I shook my head yes and gave her a hug.

"Awwww! You two are the cutest couple I've seen here!" Some guy said to us. I let her go and China started laughing.

"No. We aren't together! I'm not gay!" I said.

"Its okay honey! We're all a little gay! WOOOOOO!" He said then started dancing and yelling. China and I looked at each other then started laughing.

"Whats so funny?" Mani asked us. China stopped laughing quickly and looked at me.

"Oh, nothing. Just found out China is actually kind of cool." I said, giving her a wink before going back toward a screaming Lauren and a sage burning Zendaya.
***************************
"That was lit! Gay bar time!" Lauren said as we all walked across the street to a gay bar that had a lot of rainbow lights flashing and loud music pumping. We went inside and all said down at the bar to have a drink. Well, except China.

"I'll just have a wat-"

"Girl fuck the law! It's on me!" The bartender said. He was adorable, tall, purple hair in a regular cut, a really tight, glittery pink shirt and leather pants that were even tighter, blue eyes and a pretty smile. Ugh, the cute ones are ALL gay!

"Bet. I'll take a martini." China said smiling. It was nice to see her let loose finally. Zendaya and Lauren were currently arm wrestling while a bunch of people were cheering either of them on. Mani sipped her drink and kept staring at China. I decided to get up and dance.

"I'm gonna go dance! Watch my drink for me!" I said to Normani. She nodded then started talking to Chi. I slid her my drink and got up. I did my little two step as I got the rhythm of the song playing in my head. I was fine dancing alone, but I felt a hand on my waist and turned around. Z. She smiled and grabbed me by my waist.

"Come on girl! Let's dance!" She shouted. We danced til we got tired and drank til we got drunk. All in all, this was the best thing that happened since we started this trip.
**************************
Awww it didn't end bad this time. -Mad MuziQ