Capitulum Unus

The smell of coffee and cinnamon swirled over the small room, dark and slightly humid. A loud groan reverberated softly, tearing the silence of the space.

The owner of the room sprawled on his bed, limbs entangled with the deep scarlet blanket and long white pillows. Eyes shut and brows creased, the young man bit his lips to repress the scream bubbling in his throat.

The pounding pain inside his head came in waves, torturing him continuously for the whole night. He had regretted stepping outside his room out of schedule.

The door creaked open letting the soft sunrays inside the dim-lit room. A young man carrying a slightly intimidating mien entered and peeked towards the direction of the bed. His eyes narrowed as he watched his brother clutched the blankets tightly for dear life. "Kyu, are you okay?"

"H-Hyung" called the raven-haired man who was sprawled on the bed weakly, voice cracked and throat slightly parched. "I had a dream"

Kim Seunghun watched his younger brother roll on his bed, face contoured with pain. He knew full well what the other's dreams entail -- a vision of the future.

He carefully entered the room, trying not to make the wooden floors sound, but to no avail, the aged floors creaked with his weight. Junkyu suddenly opened his eyes, his round orbs shining in a clear crystal white, the suffering young man screamed and thrashed in his beddings as the drumming pain hit his skull repeatedly.

"A boy. Foreigner. No. Japanese." Junkyu mumbled incoherently as he rolled over his head, tears falling down on his eyes. "Black. Eyes."

"Kyu" Seunghun restrained his brother on the bed, trying to exert just enough strength to keep the younger safely on the coffee-colored warm duvets. He was afraid that his special brother would once again pound his head against the cold and hard concrete walls to ease stop the torment inside his head. An action that Junkyu had previously attempted. 

The owner of the room forced to close his eyes to push back the nightmarish visions that flood inside his head taking away his consciousness. Yet, he can only scream in pain and let the power rule over his hazy mind. Seunghun sighed in despair as he felt Junkyu's body relax. Without any hesitation, he released the younger from his hold and moved a bit further from the bed. Junkyu inhaled deeply and opened his eyes, his body hovering above his bed. Seunghun inhaled sharply, his focus was on the words that left his brother's mouth in a mumble, the prophecy. "Eyes like mine, harbinger of death. Eyes like mine, son of fate. He comes. He comes."

The oldest of the brothers exhaled as he watched the owner of the room fall softly into his bed breathing softly and steadily. Junkyu was now asleep - peacefully. With a grim smile on his face, the blonde-haired young man watched his brother doze off and muttered ever so softly,  "Sleep well Kyu."

                                                                                                 ‥   ‥   ‥ 

Choi Hyunsuk kicked the wooden door open as his eyes narrowed in irritation. His black leather combat boots left their mark against the neat white tiles. He blew out an air of frustration as he entered the room, his long bony fingers raked through his bleach-blonde hair. His steps aggressive steps show his fury. 

"Anastacia Choi!!", yelled the petite man in his twenties. The owner of the room, his sister, relaxed as she swiveled her chair away from the large monitor screens of her computer with her eyebrows slightly raised in surprise. Her mocha-colored pools stared at her brother dully, fatigued obviously showing in her features.