Capitulum Quattor

Junkyu felt awkward being the receiver of the curious gazes of the crowd. He had, under the instructions of his brother, followed closely behind Byounggon's steps. As soon as he was ranked, whatever that means, Byounggon and Seunhun stared at him seriously and discussed something between themselves. After a while, both seemed to have reached an agreement and declared that he needed to see something. 

They had then left the room they were first in and had walked into the long halls of the giant building filled with people staring at them as they pass by. Everyone greeted both Byounggon and Seunghun while staring at him with eyes containing both awe and curiosity.

Junkyu had tried his best to dismiss the gazes and poured his attention into observing and admiring the building. The first he noticed was the roof. It was so high-up that it appears to be extending towards the sky. He noticed what appears to be slabs of porcelain white hovering over them. 

He was about to ask about it when he noticed his brother and the leader of the clan owning this building waiting for him to enter the glass elevator. More than an elevator, it looks like a small room. With timid steps, he entered the room and felt it zoomed past to reach their destination, the highest part of the building. 

"Have a seat, Kyu. The observation room takes about five minutes to reach the atheneum.", Seunghun lightly pulled his brother to take a seat in the chairs inside the glass elevator which the seer readily complied. And, true to the words of his brother, the elevator chimed and stopped as it reached its destination, however, the door did not open. 

"The hovering slabs from earlier." The seer scrutinized the porcelain tabs emblazoned with words written in gold. 

Kim Junkyu sat in amazement as he studied the floating slab which looks as if slightly glowing. His eyes never left the name of the gem that was occupying the first seat.

Primo Dio Amethyst
Secondo imperatore Agate
Terzo Dominatore Emerald
Quatro Conquisatore Jasper
Quinto Re Pearl
Sesto Eroe Sapphire
Settimo campionne Topaz
Otto epopea Beryl
Nono leggenda Zircon
Decima maestro Garnet

"The tab of titled is the one on the in the center, it lists the ten titled jewels and their crowned ranks," Seunghun explained.

"How do you measure a mystique's strength?", asked the seer which made the older men inside the room silent. Byounggon took a deep sighed and replied, "We measure it using the ball you held earlier - Aya's crystal."

"It is a crystal made from the gems of a mystique called by this society as the priestess." Seunghun grimaced as he explained where does little crystal came from and why there are only a few of them. The crystals were one of the unexpected spoils of the war a decade ago. 

He took a quick glance towards his friend. For them, the story of the last war would be more like a tale of fantasy and sounds so far away but for his friend, it is a tragic story of his foolishness and of how their recklessness loses them an important friend. 

Byounggon clenched his fist as he remembered the blaming eyes of the man he once treated preciously as a friend. The pang of losing a friendship close to his heart had spread over his soul. His words, his recklessness, and his foolishness killed an innocent girl whose existence was the only light for his friend and his brothers. 

Ten years ago, he brushed the desperate cries of his friend and jumped at the thought of glory participating in that tomfoolery - the witch hunt. The hunt that triggered the war of the Rosen blood. 

"Aya was the priestess possessing a rare pair of heterochromatic gems. The quartz of her right eye has the power to identify and quantify the power and potential of a Mystique. After the last war, her eyes were retrieved by the council and was placed in an environment that manufactures these little crystals."